Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Malaysia GE 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Rafizi Ramli: Ucapan Penuh Ceramah Mega Ayuh Malaysia Kita Boleh di Pandan

Who Will Win GE15? Ft. Tony Pua

Hannah Yeoh: Share With You My Experience With Ismail Sabri While I Was A Deputy Minister
Ask what PAS did for the country, Rara tells Pahang voters

PETALING JAYA: Voters should question what overall contributions have been made by PAS, even when the Islamic party formed an electoral pact with Barisan Nasional three years ago, says Pakatan Harapan candidate for Bentong, Young Syefura Othman.

She said PAS had often focused on sensitive issues, which had led to accusations by the public that it was a racist party.

- More -
Return of ‘lone ranger’ Ong Tee Keat and maverick Wee Choo Keong
[Image: Ong-Tee-Keat-left-and-Wee-Choo-Keong.jpg]

PETALING JAYA: Former big name lawmakers Ong Tee Keat and Wee Choo Keong want to prove their political obituaries were premature.

They have hit the GE15 campaign trail as Warisan party pals and MP hopefuls, a far cry from the time when they were the fiercest of political rivals.

As an MCA leader, Ong had an acrimonious relationship with Wee’s previous parties, DAP and PKR. Today, the two men are offering themselves as champions of national unity.

Ong and Wee hope to reclaim the parliamentary seats of Pandan and Wangsa Maju which they had held for MCA and PKR respectively from 2008-2013.

- More -
GE15: Najib innocent, remember BN’s good deeds, ex-MB tells Bentong
[Image: 20221107_adnan_yaakob_SYEDA_IMRAN.jpeg]

BENTONG – Former Pahang Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Adnan Yaakob has insisted that imprisoned former prime minister Datuk Sri Najib Razak is innocent, claiming that the latter had been duped by irresponsible individuals.

Speaking on the graft conviction related to the 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) scandal,  Adnan said that his fellow Barisan Nasional (BN) leader merely wanted to venture into the international business scene, with the end goal of bettering the people’s welfare.

“Najib’s intention was actually to invest overseas and do business there. He knew it was a risky but profitable venture,” he said during a BN campaign event here this evening.

“Sadly, halfway through his attempt, he was played (out) by others.

“I don’t believe that Najib has done anything wrong, but I will accept that he has been charged since unexpected things can always happen in this world.”

- More -
GE15: Bagan Datuk no New York despite Zahid being MP for 27 years, says PKR’s Shamsul
[Image: 06112022_-_KUL_-_Datuk_Seri_Shamsul_Iska...Omar_2.JPG]

BAGAN DATUK – Development in the constituency here is hardly substantial even though Umno president Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has been an MP here for the last 27 years, on top of holding cabinet positions throughout his political career, said his rival.

PKR’s Datuk Seri Shamsul Iskandar Mohd Akin chided Zahid, saying, “Before coming here, I thought the development in Bagan Datuk would be similar to Los Angeles or New York.”

“Zahid has been the MP here for 27 years, a former deputy prime minister no less. He has also been the home minister and the defence minister.

“Yet, when I tour the area, there is barely any substantial development. There aren’t even lights along the main roads here…not to mention clogged drains everywhere.

“After 27 years, why are the people of Bagan Datuk still talking about the same problems? It is time for a change,” he said during a ceramah at Kg Bagan Pasir, here last night.

The event was attended by some 200 people – a mix of Malay, Chinese and Indians.

- More -
Zuraida confident of retaining Ampang despite tough battle ahead
[Image: Award2.jpg]

INCUMBENT Ampang MP Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin has expressed her confidence that her 15 years of serving the people in her constituency will give her the edge over other candidates in the forthcoming 15th general election (GE15).

Up against eight other candidates for the Ampang seat, Zuraida acknowledged the battle ahead is tough, but believes her work will speak for itself.

“I know the battle ahead is tough. In fact, it will be my toughest yet. For one, I will be facing eight other challengers, including three independents,” she said in a statement today (Nov 7).

- More -
So, who is the real national traitor/culprit/hypocrite, Zahid?
[Image: Zahid-BN.jpg]

VETERAN journalist and blogger Datuk A. Kadir Jasin has branded UMNO president Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi as a “hypocrite who is afraid of going to jail” following the latter’s remark that Barisan Nasional (BN) is ready to implement any matured method, including joining forces with other parties to ensure the country’s political stability.

Deeming that as merely an excuse to save his skin, the former Bersatu supreme council member listed down three questions for BN chairman in his latest Facebook post:
  • “Who conspired with Pakatan Harapan (PH) traitors to bring down the PH government in 2020 if not UMNO (and PAS)?”
  • “Who brought down the prime minister (PM) of the treacherous Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yasin government in 2021 if not a member of the UMNO court cluster?”
  • “And who forced the UMNO PM Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob to dissolve Parliament early if not Zahid whose ancestors hailed from the Ponorogo district (in Indonesia) and his cronies?”

Therefore, Kadir contended that any political party, PM candidate or election candidate who are prepared to respond to Zahid’s temptation must be rejected outright.

- More -

GE15: can I copy your homework? Netizens mock Saifuddin for ‘familiar’ campaign video
[Image: 20221107-saifuddin_AOC_vid-screen_grab.png]

KUALA LUMPUR – Incumbent Indera Mahkota MP Datuk Seri Saifuddin Abdullah has caught netizens’ attention after his campaign video was deemed to bear uncanny similarities to one produced four years ago by an American politician.

The Bersatu man recently released the video for the upcoming 15th general election (GE15), where he urges the constituents to vote for his Perikatan Nasional (PN) coalition.

Attentive netizens claim that his speech, which was recorded in Malay and played as a voiceover in the video, is just like the one in English by New York lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who promoted the video during her US Congress election campaign.

- More -

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37