Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 696
» Latest member: Yara Ivalu
» Forum threads: 8,204
» Forum posts: 11,290

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 493 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 488 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex, davy_agten

Latest Threads
The Israel Gaza conflict:...
Forum: Politics
Last Post: superadmin
26 minutes ago
» Replies: 761
» Views: 86,166
Navigating Bad Reviews: T...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: Yara Ivalu
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Air pollution is a seriou...
Forum: Travels
Last Post: Sego1
Yesterday, 06:36 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 12
Kallar Kahar, Pakistan
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 10
cheap tours in las vegas
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 33
Nature, Reality, & Buddhi...
Forum: Self-Development
Last Post: takso
Yesterday, 04:13 PM
» Replies: 160
» Views: 26,309
My hobbies
Last Post: Bella
Yesterday, 11:49 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 56
Decoding Democracy: Abby ...
Forum: Politics
Last Post: superadmin
Yesterday, 09:40 AM
» Views: 9
Elevate Your Redmi Experi...
Last Post: mobilecovers
05-10-2024, 08:47 PM
» Views: 12
Elevate Your Redmi Experi...
Last Post: mobilecovers
05-10-2024, 08:47 PM
» Views: 8

No need for Cabinet reshuffle, says minister
Posted by: superadmin - 10-18-2020, 01:35 PM - Forum: Politics - No Replies

MELAKA, Oct 18 — There is no need for a Cabinet reshuffle at the moment as the current government is functioning well, especially with the country still fighting against the spread of Covid-19, said Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Special Functions) Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof.

He said the rumours of a Cabinet reshuffle that had been spread could have been a personal statement made by some leaders, and did not represent any party in Perikatan Nasional (PN).

“I had a meeting with the Prime Minister (Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin) yesterday and during the discussion, we do not see the need for a Cabinet reshuffle at the moment.

“When the time the Cabinet is seen not functioning well, then the decision to reshuffle the Cabinet can be made. So there is no need to pressure the prime minister to reshuffle the Cabinet,” he told reporters after a dinner with members of the print and electronic media in Melaka here yesterday.

- Continue reading -

Print this item

Cabinet reshuffle imminent as Perikatan government seeks to appease a restless UMNO
Posted by: superadmin - 10-18-2020, 11:14 AM - Forum: Politics - No Replies

Report: Cabinet reshuffle imminent as Perikatan government seeks to appease a restless Umno
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 18 — The Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration is thought to be mulling a Cabinet reshuffle that could see more Umno lawmakers within its ranks, reported Mingguan Malaysia.
Quoting an unnamed source, the Sunday edition of Utusan Malaysia reported the aim of the move would be to secure Umno’s support for the PN coalition.

Mingguan Malaysia added that the Cabinet reshuffle could take place as soon as tomorrow.

The issue of a lack of Umno representation in the Cabinet, where its lawmakers do not hold key portfolios, has been a thorn in the party’s side.

- Continue reading -

Print this item

Gamuda Bhd sole Malaysian company makes it to Forbes’ World’s Best Employer 2020 list
Posted by: superadmin - 10-18-2020, 11:10 AM - Forum: Business. Economy and Investment - No Replies

Gamuda Bhd sole Malaysian company to make it to Forbes’ World’s Best Employer 2020 list
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 18 — Malaysia-based infrastructure company Gamuda Berhad is the sole Malaysian company to make it to Forbes’ World’s Best Employer 2020 list.
The company came in 44th in a ranking of 50 companies worldwide.

According to Forbes, it partnered with market research firm Statista to compile the ranking by surveying 160,000 full-time and part-time workers from 58 countries and working for businesses with operations in multiple nations or regions.

“Surveys were conducted on a rolling basis from June to July, and participants were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their own employers to friends and family.

Print this item

Protect Yourself and Family From COVID 19 London Daily Report
Posted by: superadmin - 10-17-2020, 09:03 PM - Forum: Covid-19 Pandemic - No Replies

Protect Yourself and Family From COVID 19
Survival Home Remedies
Dr. Rifai - Panama City in Florida
Friends and Family, as Covid has become pandemic, I have taken this position today to show what we are doing in the ICU to help a lot of our patients. You look at my feet, knees and elbows. In this position.
We are now in a difficult situation. We are having a hard time delivering oxygen to our patients. We are truly having a hard time treating our patients with respiratory failure with ventilators.
What I showed you is one of the manoeuvres that will help you move oxygen into your lungs and move lung secretions. This position I showed you at the beginning of the video, will help you send oxygen to the lower part of the lungs.
Covid will attack the lower part of your lungs, seep out fluids that are thick as glue, which block the lungs and led to suffocation and respiratory failure. Many studies without a shadow of doubt have shown that the best way we can deliver oxygen as the ICU team, is to place patients in a position on their stomach, even the better position is what I showed you at the beginning of this video. Where you are on your hands, your knees then drop to your elbows, then drop your head down and breath in deep and cough. This is called proaning position. That position – search it on the internet. It is extremely effective in mobilizing all the gunk, glue like secretions, at the bottom of the lungs, which the bigger part of the lungs – so you can cough it up.
The hand washing don’t pick your nose, masks I s extremely essential. There are a lot of people talking about it. What I am talking about is from the heart of the intensive care unit. Yesterday was a sad day. We called it a dd. You hear about the D-day in world war II? This is a d day for our ICU team, a lot of deaths occurred yesterday in our hospital from Covid. It is not a joke and its not a hoax. I can tell you we are not fabricating the data.
You have doubts, you think we the doctors are fabricating the data? You are entitled to that thought. Call me, I will take you and show you how people are unnecessarily dying, because of this virus.
So to protect you if you get a lung complaint from Covid, lay on your stomach, as much as you can 8,10 hours a day. If you can be on your hands, knees and put your hands and knees and put your head down, so your back is going downward. What they call downward dark. You can drain your lungs. The way to liquify the secretions is to drink ginger and curcumin that is sweetened with natural honey. It will soften all the secretions and they will come out.
The reason we are seeing all these respiratory failures in the ICU is because the lungs are suffocated with gunk, thick like fluids and secretions and dead cells. So what we hope to do is move those and not trap them inside your lungs and form a glue or concrete that blocks your lungs but move them. Soften up the secretions with ginger and curcumin and sweeten with honey. Move them by lying on your stomach on even on your knees and elbows and put your head down. If you have a family member that knows how to protect themselves from being too close to you, let them do a bit of fine tapping on your chest to mobilize the secretions.
With this I hope you stay safe. Yes, I am Doctor Fifai. I am a Doctor here in Panama City in Florida. I care for patients with acute Covid in the intensive care unit at our hospital. Love you all stay safe. Share this because proaning saves lives.

Print this item

11 Powerful Quotes From Lao Tzu That Will Blow Your Mind Wide Open
Posted by: superadmin - 10-17-2020, 06:21 PM - Forum: Self-Development - No Replies

Print this item

Uncle Kentang: Folk hero and champion of the poor
Posted by: superadmin - 10-17-2020, 07:45 AM - Forum: Inspiring Stories - No Replies

PUCHONG: It can seem like it’s every man for himself with Malaysians struggling to get by during these hard economic times."

At times acts of charity seem impractical because, after all, everyone has their own mouths to feed and bills to pay and every single sen counts.

Lower-income households have been the hardest hit financially by the pandemic and finding a lifeline can sometimes seem like a miracle.

However, now there’s Kuan Chee Heng, affectionately known as Uncle Kentang.

- Continue reading  -

Print this item

Batman The Dark Knight - LIVE Performance
Posted by: superadmin - 10-16-2020, 10:32 PM - Forum: Musics - No Replies

On February 8, 2009, the soundtrack was awarded the Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media. In May 2009, the soundtrack won a Classical BRIT Award for Best Soundtrack.

Print this item

Amended Road Transport Bill with harsher penalties will be law by next week
Posted by: superadmin - 10-16-2020, 10:22 PM - Forum: Local News - No Replies

Amended Road Transport Bill with harsher penalties will be law by next week, says minister
JOHOR BARU, Oct 16 — The Road Transport Act (Amendment) Bill 2020 pertaining to intoxicated and dangerous driving has been given the royal assent and will be made law by next week, Transport Minister Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong said today.
He said the royal assent was obtained yesterday, adding that the Transport Ministry will gazette the Bill next week, which means the revised penalties can then be enforced.

The Ayer Hitam MP noted public unhappiness with the outcome of a recent court case involving a driver who was sentenced to only six years imprisonment and fined RM8,000 by the Magistrate’s Court for a fatal road crash that claimed the lives of a naval officer in Johor Baru recently.
“I wish to stress that both sections concern different situations in which the offences under Section 45 do not involve death or injury.

Print this item

How to Be Happy Every Day: It Will Change the World | Jacqueline Way | TEDxStanleyPar
Posted by: superadmin - 10-16-2020, 06:12 PM - Forum: Inspiring Stories - No Replies

The World Happiness Report states “Over 1 billion adults suffer from anxiety and depression.” How do we get to happy? Jacqueline Way, Founder of www.365give.ca shares a secret to happiness so simple a 3 – year old can do it. Jacqueline is a mother of three boys and social good activist dedicated to changing the world 1 give, 1 day at a time. You will learn through her powerful story how your body is hard-wired for giving. Researchers from all over the world have been studying the science and physiological of giving for decades. They’ve discovered giving makes you happy, makes you high, is our bodies natural “Fountain of Youth” and reduces stress. Her inspirational journey with her son and thousands of children will inspire you start a daily giving habit that will make you happy and change the world. Jacqueline Way is the founder of www.356give.ca a charitable organization dedicated to educating, empowering, and inspiring children to change the world "one give, one day at a time." You can reach Jacqueline at jacquelineway365give@gmail.com This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

Print this item

With Budget due, law expert says no way for Muhyiddin to dodge confidence test
Posted by: superadmin - 10-16-2020, 10:12 AM - Forum: Politics - No Replies

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 16 — Opponents could test Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s support in Parliament next month even if their motions of no-confidence are blocked, according to a constitutional expert

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia research fellow for law and constitution Dr Muhammad Fathi Yusof told Sinar Harian this was because the federal Budget for 2021 was due to be tabled in the November-December meeting.

“If the Budget is not passed, it proves that Muhyiddin has lost the support of the majority,” he was quoted as saying.
By parliamentary convention, the failure to secure lawmakers’ approval for the national budget is considered a successful vote of no-confidence against the party in power, which is currently Perikatan Nasional (PN).

- Continue reading -

Print this item