Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-serving monarch, dies aged 96
[Image: 20220909-queen_elizabeth_ii_dies-RoyalFa...itter.jpeg]

LONDON – Queen Elizabeth II, the longest-serving monarch in British history and an icon instantly recognisable to billions of people around the world, died today. She was 96.

Buckingham Palace announced her death in a short statement, triggering 10 days of national mourning and an outpouring of tributes to her long life and record-breaking reign.

“The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement at 6.30pm (1.30am Malaysia time).

“The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.” 

- More -
Wow, superb weblog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, neatly as the content material! فني طباخات
I’m moved considering the surpassing and even preachy index that you really generate such modest timing. 먹튀제보
My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again. 허슬러포커
We would like to thank you just as before for the stunning ideas you offered Jesse when preparing her own post-graduate research and, most importantly, regarding providing every one of the ideas in one blog post. In case we had been aware of your web page a year ago, we might have been saved the unwanted measures we were implementing. Thank you very much. wst powder