Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-serving monarch, dies aged 96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20220909-queen_elizabeth_ii_dies-RoyalFa...itter.jpeg]

LONDON – Queen Elizabeth II, the longest-serving monarch in British history and an icon instantly recognisable to billions of people around the world, died today. She was 96.

Buckingham Palace announced her death in a short statement, triggering 10 days of national mourning and an outpouring of tributes to her long life and record-breaking reign.

“The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement at 6.30pm (1.30am Malaysia time).

“The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.” 

- More -
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Hiace for rent in Islamabad
Discover Fivali, your ultimate destination for holistic fitness solutions. Dive into a world of personalized workouts, expert guidance, and transformative wellness strategies tailored to your needs. With cutting-edge technology and a supportive community, Fivali empowers you to surpass your fitness goals and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Elevate your journey to well-being with Fivali today. volleyball ankle brace
Great post, you have pointed out some great points , I also think this s a very excellent website. Discounted offers