Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-serving monarch, dies aged 96
[Image: 20220909-queen_elizabeth_ii_dies-RoyalFa...itter.jpeg]

LONDON – Queen Elizabeth II, the longest-serving monarch in British history and an icon instantly recognisable to billions of people around the world, died today. She was 96.

Buckingham Palace announced her death in a short statement, triggering 10 days of national mourning and an outpouring of tributes to her long life and record-breaking reign.

“The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement at 6.30pm (1.30am Malaysia time).

“The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.” 

- More -
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Hiace for rent in Islamabad
Discover Fivali, your ultimate destination for holistic fitness solutions. Dive into a world of personalized workouts, expert guidance, and transformative wellness strategies tailored to your needs. With cutting-edge technology and a supportive community, Fivali empowers you to surpass your fitness goals and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Elevate your journey to well-being with Fivali today. volleyball ankle brace
Great post, you have pointed out some great points , I also think this s a very excellent website. Discounted offers
Welcome to "Computer Repair In Perth," your ultimate destination for the best and most affordable services spanning across Australia. With a reputation built on excellence and trust, we pride ourselves on catering to thousands of satisfied customers nationwide.

At "computer repair Perth," we understand the urgency of resolving your computer issues promptly and efficiently. Whether you're in Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, or Adelaide, our team of expert technicians, also known as "Mr. Geeks," is dedicated to providing top-notch service wherever you are geeks are us Sydney.

From hard drive repairs in Adelaide to PC repairs in Sydney, laptop repairs in Perth to printer servicing in Perth, our comprehensive services cover all your computer needs. Trust us for reliable solutions, whether it's at our laptop repair shop in Sydney or computer repairs Sydney.

Choose "Dial a geek Melbourne" for unparalleled expertise, affordability, and customer satisfaction. Experience the difference with our dedicated team today!
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people within this topic, however you seem like you know what you are discussing! Thanks zendaya shows and movies

The next occasion I read a blog, Hopefully that it doesnt disappoint me just as much as this one. Get real, I know it was my replacement for read, but I actually thought youd have some thing fascinating to mention. All I hear can be a number of whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy searching for attention. liga mexico standings

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be a lot more useful than ever before. bill gurley net worth

As a web-site owner I believe the material here is reallygreat. I appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.. how2invest
My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t believe just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you! modernlifetrend

I found your blog web site on google and test a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for ahead to reading more from you later on!… bill gurley benchmark net worth
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Tent Rentals