Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to wash satin?
(02-16-2022, 07:46 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 07:36 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:40 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 08:46 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 03:14 PM)onikka Wrote: Washing machine anyone? I only wash satin using hands before. But havent got time, i have quite extensive collection of satin trousers and shawl. Wonder if i can wash them all in a washer?

no worries laa nowadays u can find so many interesting and up to date function of washer. then u dont have to wash all that by hands anymore. like me, i use my panasonic washer and it didnt even ruin the materials of my clothes. its very good!

Oh yess i also just saw panasonic front load washer and its very good to my opinion? Because they have useful functions right. And even can wash clothes in 38 minutes only?? thats so fastt. I even want to have my own now xD
trueee. panasonic is good for my household. i only have to wash for 38 minutes every single time, then its easy for me to dry it.. i found it on shopee also but my front load still arrived safely and trusted

thats so nicee, i bought from store and it arrived safely as well. and im going to recommend to my friend la. i love their active foam so much because i dont need to so much works. like bleach and all i dont do it anymore
yupp. im in the same shoes as u hahaha.. it saves electricity and water as well which why i like about front load from panasonic. the last time i used the other panasonic brand and it last 7 years.. i really hope this one stays longer Big Grin
(02-14-2022, 03:14 PM)onikka Wrote: Washing machine anyone? I only wash satin using hands before. But havent got time, i have quite extensive collection of satin trousers and shawl. Wonder if i can wash them all in a washer?

no worries laa nowadays u can find so many interesting and up to date function of washer. then u dont have to wash all that by hands anymore. like me, i use my panasonic washer and it didnt even ruin the materials of my clothes. its very good!

Oh yess i also just saw panasonic front load washer and its very good to my opinion? Because they have useful functions right. And even can wash clothes in 38 minutes only?? thats so fastt. I even want to have my own now xD
trueee. panasonic is good for my household. i only have to wash for 38 minutes every single time, then its easy for me to dry it.. i found it on shopee also but my front load still arrived safely and trusted

Can i get the link for shopee or lazada. Samsung also got quick cycle for 15 mins only but i think for less laundry and it's works for light stains. If got oily or mud stains better wash on normal cycle using hot water
(02-15-2022, 08:18 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

truee im also using panasonic now, just changed last year on july i guess.. and its very good honestly i dont have to worry la during covid noww. because it has Blue Ag which can eliminates a lot of bacteries. and i do feel cleaner than before

Kind of useful during pendamic since can eliminates bacteria when doing laundry. But afraid if got any effect for clothes when using blue ag+ but i did google about this. Blue Ag+ using uv light & Ag ions
(02-16-2022, 07:41 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:36 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:18 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

truee im also using panasonic now, just changed last year on july i guess.. and its very good honestly i dont have to worry la during covid noww. because it has Blue Ag which can eliminates a lot of bacteries. and i do feel cleaner than before
Yes!! thats why i choose panasonic, i used most of their electronic devices at home because from my mom. plus the quality is very good. i dont have to be worried how the product going to stay long. especially the washer has so many functions. i love their active foam as well

True, panasonic is trusted also they have sirim so we dont need to worry about all the stuff. I really like their front load because it saves electiricity and water despite it using pretty hot water kan.. the Blue Ag really helps with cleaning all my kid's clothes
I used to buy panasonic brand but small appliance like rice cooker & heater. Quite durable and can use for long time during my time in university. I think if got broken still can repair bcoz easy to find sparepart compare to other brand

Yup. Also need to avoid buying cheap washer brand from china bcoz it can ruin the material. Better buy brand washing machine like electrolux & toshiba rather than washer that can only for two or three years only.

(02-16-2022, 07:46 PM)rollsroice Wrote:

thats so nicee, i bought from store and it arrived safely as well. and im going to recommend to my friend la. i love their active foam so much because i dont need to so much works. like bleach and all i dont do it anymore

we should normalize buying online during covid thingy but theres also people that prefer going to the store to survey the washer features. As for me, when using online can get more discounted price on certain day like last CNY
I totally get the struggle with a growing satin collection. I've thrown satin stuff in the washer before, just toss 'em in a mesh bag on a gentle cycle. No disasters so far.