Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to wash satin?
Wink 
Washing machine anyone? I only wash satin using hands before. But havent got time, i have quite extensive collection of satin trousers and shawl. Wonder if i can wash them all in a washer?
(02-14-2022, 03:14 PM)onikka Wrote: Washing machine anyone? I only wash satin using hands before. But havent got time, i have quite extensive collection of satin trousers and shawl. Wonder if i can wash them all in a washer?

if u use panasonic kan u dont need to wash by hands anymore sis. because u see, they have many technology inside that will make ur task easier. so u dont need to worry about all the stuff. plus it can also shorten ur time. so u can multitask easier
(02-14-2022, 03:14 PM)onikka Wrote: Washing machine anyone? I only wash satin using hands before. But havent got time, i have quite extensive collection of satin trousers and shawl. Wonder if i can wash them all in a washer?

i really understand when u need to wash all ur clothes and then scarves in just one day. it must be super tiring for u . but sis, maybe u need to find a new washer if urs now cannot fit. because if u keep washing by hands, it wont be clean thoroughly

no worries laa nowadays u can find so many interesting and up to date function of washer. then u dont have to wash all that by hands anymore. like me, i use my panasonic washer and it didnt even ruin the materials of my clothes. its very good!
(02-14-2022, 08:46 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:

no worries laa nowadays u can find so many interesting and up to date function of washer. then u dont have to wash all that by hands anymore. like me, i use my panasonic washer and it didnt even ruin the materials of my clothes. its very good!

truee im also using panasonic now, just changed last year on july i guess.. and its very good honestly i dont have to worry la during covid noww. because it has Blue Ag which can eliminates a lot of bacteries. and i do feel cleaner than before
(02-15-2022, 08:18 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

truee im also using panasonic now, just changed last year on july i guess.. and its very good honestly i dont have to worry la during covid noww. because it has Blue Ag which can eliminates a lot of bacteries. and i do feel cleaner than before
Yes!! thats why i choose panasonic, i used most of their electronic devices at home because from my mom. plus the quality is very good. i dont have to be worried how the product going to stay long. especially the washer has so many functions. i love their active foam as well

Oh yess i also just saw panasonic front load washer and its very good to my opinion? Because they have useful functions right. And even can wash clothes in 38 minutes only?? thats so fastt. I even want to have my own now xD
(02-15-2022, 08:40 PM)rollsroice Wrote:

Oh yess i also just saw panasonic front load washer and its very good to my opinion? Because they have useful functions right. And even can wash clothes in 38 minutes only?? thats so fastt. I even want to have my own now xD
trueee. panasonic is good for my household. i only have to wash for 38 minutes every single time, then its easy for me to dry it.. i found it on shopee also but my front load still arrived safely and trusted
(02-15-2022, 08:36 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:18 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

Yes!! thats why i choose panasonic, i used most of their electronic devices at home because from my mom. plus the quality is very good. i dont have to be worried how the product going to stay long. especially the washer has so many functions. i love their active foam as well

True, panasonic is trusted also they have sirim so we dont need to worry about all the stuff. I really like their front load because it saves electiricity and water despite it using pretty hot water kan.. the Blue Ag really helps with cleaning all my kid's clothes
(02-16-2022, 07:36 PM)mek_natalia Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 08:40 PM)rollsroice Wrote:

trueee. panasonic is good for my household. i only have to wash for 38 minutes every single time, then its easy for me to dry it.. i found it on shopee also but my front load still arrived safely and trusted

thats so nicee, i bought from store and it arrived safely as well. and im going to recommend to my friend la. i love their active foam so much because i dont need to so much works. like bleach and all i dont do it anymore