Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often to do laundry?
(01-22-2022, 10:29 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-21-2022, 10:47 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 06:26 PM)sheep23 Wrote: I think it is better for you to separate different material clothes to avoid getting colour stains when using washing machine. But nowadays got washer that have latest technology but need to survey first & of course the price will be more expensive

yeee especially in this covid era, it is better to have ur own washer at home no matter what status u are. because i often use dobi before this but then i stopped and i get my own, now im relieved,, all my works cn be done succesfully just by using panasonic

knnn. i was so worried about covid because my kids go to school now, but thank god my panasonic is helpful throughout this era kann.. kalau tak mmg i risau. the stainmaster also works well la, if u notice

haah kann i also love their active foam. sbb i dont need more water to wash.. so it saves my electricity as well.. takdela melambung every month kan,, also its so fast to wash.. mmg worth to spend
(01-21-2022, 09:48 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-21-2022, 09:34 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 09:04 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 08:44 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: i think its depending on how much u have in ur pocket. but to me, even tho ure a student or just get a new job, its better to invest on washer. because u will have to use it for a long time, so even installment. it is still fine

Yes invest money for long term use washer. U might as well need to survey the features and go for smart wash. I use front load washer toshiba at home but tempting to buy brand electrolux for my mother for her birthday

rightt because i have one suggestion which i also just found and wanted to invest on it too. which i think itll be a great idea for me to share with all of u. im using panasonic currently and i tell u its the best so far,,

haah laa, i also guna panasonic, and its very good, it takes only 38 minutes to wash every single time. and u know what, it can support 11kg per wash.. its very amazing to me. i really love the function as well
38 mins is not that fast when compared to samsung as it got quick wash 15-30mins. But samsung couldnt offer features like panasonic have since got intensive stain removal and allergy care. Need to always wash my comforter once a week so that i didnt get any allergic
(01-19-2022, 08:44 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: i think its depending on how much u have in ur pocket. but to me, even tho ure a student or just get a new job, its better to invest on washer. because u will have to use it for a long time, so even installment. it is still fine

Yes invest money for long term use washer. U might as well need to survey the features and go for smart wash. I use front load washer toshiba at home but tempting to buy brand electrolux for my mother for her birthday

rightt because i have one suggestion which i also just found and wanted to invest on it too. which i think itll be a great idea for me to share with all of u. im using panasonic currently and i tell u its the best so far,,
Brand panasonic got best review so far but other brand like electrolux also good bcoz got washing system like sensorwash technology. The price range quite same with panasonic but a bit different for the washer body colour
(01-23-2022, 03:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote:

haah laa, i also guna panasonic, and its very good, it takes only 38 minutes to wash every single time. and u know what, it can support 11kg per wash.. its very amazing to me. i really love the function as well
38 mins is not that fast when compared to samsung as it got quick wash 15-30mins. But samsung couldnt offer features like panasonic have since got intensive stain removal and allergy care. Need to always wash my comforter once a week so that i didnt get any allergic

hahhaha i get what youre saying, but u have to know panasonic washer can fit 11kg, washing mattress, pillows and all, so it does worth buying.. not sure about samsung, how many kg can it fit for 30 mins
(01-23-2022, 03:31 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

Brand panasonic got best review so far but other brand like electrolux also good bcoz got washing system like sensorwash technology. The price range quite same with panasonic but a bit different for the washer body colour

it is indeed! thats why i never regret using panasonic's brand, it is trusted and easy to find also. like their panasonic front load, its the best so far,, because i can fit 11kg in there with no worries
(01-24-2022, 08:42 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 03:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 09:04 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: Yes invest money for long term use washer. U might as well need to survey the features and go for smart wash. I use front load washer toshiba at home but tempting to buy brand electrolux for my mother for her birthday

hahhaha i get what youre saying, but u have to know panasonic washer can fit 11kg, washing mattress, pillows and all, so it does worth buying.. not sure about samsung, how many kg can it fit for 30 mins
True tho. No need to waste money to go self service dobi to wash comforter & mattress when can use the washer at home. The worst part is i dont like to wait almost one hour there only to wash clothes
(01-24-2022, 08:46 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 03:31 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

it is indeed! thats why i never regret using panasonic's brand, it is trusted and easy to find also. like their panasonic front load, its the best so far,, because i can fit 11kg in there with no worries

11 kg consider big for me since i live alone but if you live with your family worth to buy this washer. Just need to survey if you will use all the features otherwise better got other washer that got features that youre looking for