Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often to do laundry?
1. I wonder how often to do laundry it is reasonable?

I would like to get a balance between work and study, while keeping clothes cleanable.

Money is also a concern. I used to live in a house with a washer and dryer available any time without extra cost. I now live in an apartment which charges every access to the washer and dryer.

2. Is it necessary/better to wash some clothes with hand instead of washers, although the washers provide delicate and firm press options besides regular?

3. Is it necessary/better to treat different clothes in different frequencies for laundry?
(01-19-2022, 04:19 PM)mek_natalia Wrote: 1. I wonder how often to do laundry it is reasonable?

I would like to get a balance between work and study, while keeping clothes cleanable.

Money is also a concern. I used to live in a house with a washer and dryer available any time without extra cost. I now live in an apartment which charges every access to the washer and dryer.

2. Is it necessary/better to wash some clothes with hand instead of washers, although the washers provide delicate and firm press options besides regular?

3. Is it necessary/better to treat different clothes in different frequencies for laundry?
i think its depends on how frequent u change your clothes. lets say u are a worker, u might want to reuse the same outfit in the week, so its better if u wash it frequently or in bulk. since it saves money even more. also if u want to wash by hands, its much tougher and cannot confirm all the dirts will come out. and yes its necessary for u to separate ur clothes when washing
i think its depending on how much u have in ur pocket. but to me, even tho ure a student or just get a new job, its better to invest on washer. because u will have to use it for a long time, so even installment. it is still fine
I think it is better for you to separate different material clothes to avoid getting colour stains when using washing machine. But nowadays got washer that have latest technology but need to survey first & of course the price will be more expensive
(01-19-2022, 08:44 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: i think its depending on how much u have in ur pocket. but to me, even tho ure a student or just get a new job, its better to invest on washer. because u will have to use it for a long time, so even installment. it is still fine

Yes invest money for long term use washer. U might as well need to survey the features and go for smart wash. I use front load washer toshiba at home but tempting to buy brand electrolux for my mother for her birthday
(01-20-2022, 09:04 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 08:44 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: i think its depending on how much u have in ur pocket. but to me, even tho ure a student or just get a new job, its better to invest on washer. because u will have to use it for a long time, so even installment. it is still fine

Yes invest money for long term use washer. U might as well need to survey the features and go for smart wash. I use front load washer toshiba at home but tempting to buy brand electrolux for my mother for her birthday

rightt because i have one suggestion which i also just found and wanted to invest on it too. which i think itll be a great idea for me to share with all of u. im using panasonic currently and i tell u its the best so far,,
(01-21-2022, 09:34 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

rightt because i have one suggestion which i also just found and wanted to invest on it too. which i think itll be a great idea for me to share with all of u. im using panasonic currently and i tell u its the best so far,,

haah laa, i also guna panasonic, and its very good, it takes only 38 minutes to wash every single time. and u know what, it can support 11kg per wash.. its very amazing to me. i really love the function as well
(01-21-2022, 09:48 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-21-2022, 09:34 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

haah laa, i also guna panasonic, and its very good, it takes only 38 minutes to wash every single time. and u know what, it can support 11kg per wash.. its very amazing to me. i really love the function as well
haaa kaann becauseĀ  i just bought their new one and its very good to wash mattress and pillows. so if u have kids at home, that always pee on bed or stuff, its better to own panasonic front load at homee
(01-20-2022, 06:26 PM)sheep23 Wrote: I think it is better for you to separate different material clothes to avoid getting colour stains when using washing machine. But nowadays got washer that have latest technology but need to survey first & of course the price will be more expensive

yeee especially in this covid era, it is better to have ur own washer at home no matter what status u are. because i often use dobi before this but then i stopped and i get my own, now im relieved,, all my works cn be done succesfully just by using panasonic
(01-21-2022, 10:47 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 06:26 PM)sheep23 Wrote: I think it is better for you to separate different material clothes to avoid getting colour stains when using washing machine. But nowadays got washer that have latest technology but need to survey first & of course the price will be more expensive

yeee especially in this covid era, it is better to have ur own washer at home no matter what status u are. because i often use dobi before this but then i stopped and i get my own, now im relieved,, all my works cn be done succesfully just by using panasonic

knnn. i was so worried about covid because my kids go to school now, but thank god my panasonic is helpful throughout this era kann.. kalau tak mmg i risau. the stainmaster also works well la, if u notice