Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Xiaomi Redmi 9T 4GB a good phone?
(06-09-2021, 07:27 PM)onikka Wrote: Oh ya taking about telco, government now are giving subsidy to B40 to buy phone and data
you can go and have a look

I also knew about this subsidy but didnt qualify to got the rebate. But, my aunt fit the criteria can get one

(06-10-2021, 08:04 PM)onikka Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 07:27 PM)onikka Wrote: Oh ya taking about telco, government now are giving subsidy to B40 to buy phone and data
you can go and have a look

(06-10-2021, 07:12 PM)hanhan Wrote: Do you mean the Jaringan Prihatin? I think I heard it before but not sure what exactly it is and how to apply for this?

Yes that is what I am saying, easy only, just check with ur telco via website or app then u can find out whether u qualify or not, if you wan to change telco also can ya

I didnt know can change telco like that so easily. But some telco like celcom & umobile have better internet plan
(06-10-2021, 08:04 PM)hanhan Wrote: [quote pid="1974" dateline="1623323575"]
Do you mean the Jaringan Prihatin? I think I heard it before but not sure what exactly it is and how to apply for this?

Yes that is what I am saying, easy only, just check with ur telco via website or app then u can find out whether u qualify or not, if you wan to change telco also can ya
[/quote]

Already checked at website and can get to redeem the rebate later. Which telco got the most rebate or they offer the same thing?
(06-11-2021, 12:03 AM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
Do you mean the Jaringan Prihatin? I think I heard it before but not sure what exactly it is and how to apply for this?

Already checked at website and can get to redeem the rebate later. Which telco got the most rebate or they offer the same thing?
[/quote]

Not sure how much but heard some news that celcom has the highest rebate compared to other telco
(06-11-2021, 12:06 AM)sheep23 Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 12:03 AM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

Not sure how much but heard some news that celcom has the highest rebate compared to other telco
[/quote]

Now i know why my friend more prefer Celcom for Jaringan Prihatin package bcoz they want more rebate rather than get lesser than that
(06-11-2021, 12:11 AM)nitrogen9 Wrote: Now i know why my friend more prefer Celcom for Jaringan Prihatin package bcoz they want more rebate rather than get lesser than that

Umobile also not bad la but sometimes in rural area got poor network coverage. Only in city can get high speed internet
Oh I see... but is that all telco offering the same? Cause u say want to change telco also can then I am confuse...
Yes government provide a fix amount of subsidy for all but different telco provide different package so as you can see the replies above also say the same thing, what I see is Celcom package worth the best
(06-11-2021, 07:09 PM)hanhan Wrote: Oh I see... but is that all telco offering the same? Cause u say want to change telco also can then I am confuse...

I think kind of the same thing but diff when comes to price and monthly data plan. It's like slightly diff only lol
(06-11-2021, 07:38 PM)onikka Wrote: Yes government provide a fix amount of subsidy for all but different telco provide different package so as you can see the replies above also say the same thing, what I see is Celcom package worth the best

True tho. Even i got tempted by celcom package since can get more rebate for new phone
(06-11-2021, 11:50 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 07:38 PM)onikka Wrote: Yes government provide a fix amount of subsidy for all but different telco provide different package so as you can see the replies above also say the same thing, what I see is Celcom package worth the best

True tho. Even i got tempted by celcom package since can get more rebate for new phone

Lucky you can get new phone like my sister. She overly excited to use the phone for her study n facetime her friends bcoz cant go to school these days