Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Is Xiaomi Redmi 9T 4GB a good phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, currently looking for a new phone. My specifications are as follow:

1. Brand: any
2. Budget: < rm700
3. Specs: Just Run Apps Fast and games.
4. Type/Size: Small Like S4 or bigger if not possible

Im lookin at Xiaomi Redmi 9T 4GB. Is this a good phone? People are telling me if you cant install app from playstore with this phone?
Realme, Vivo they have many budget phone with nice spec, can just choose the one suit to your budget
Actually if you dont mind about no GMS, Huawei is a good brand choice
their processor is good and can last for long
(06-08-2021, 09:18 PM)onikka Wrote: [ -> ]Realme, Vivo they have many budget phone with nice spec, can just choose the one suit to your budget

True tho, Vivo got nice camera also compared to huawei n realme. Xiaomi not sure bcoz havent try it yet
(06-05-2021, 12:01 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, currently looking for a new phone. My specifications are as follow:

1. Brand: any
2. Budget: < rm700
3. Specs: Just Run Apps Fast and games.
4. Type/Size: Small Like S4 or bigger if not possible

Im lookin at Xiaomi Redmi 9T 4GB. Is this a good phone? People are telling me if you cant install app from playstore with this phone?

I think if u save more money for sure u can get better phone than Redmi. Just survey first bro before buying one
Ya do survey first before buying, compare and see which one suit you best
or you can buy with telco, installment every month
Oh ya taking about telco, government now are giving subsidy to B40 to buy phone and data
you can go and have a look
Do you mean the Jaringan Prihatin? I think I heard it before but not sure what exactly it is and how to apply for this?
(06-09-2021, 07:27 PM)onikka Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ya taking about telco, government now are giving subsidy to B40 to buy phone and data
you can go and have a look

(06-10-2021, 07:12 PM)hanhan Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the Jaringan Prihatin? I think I heard it before but not sure what exactly it is and how to apply for this?

Yes that is what I am saying, easy only, just check with ur telco via website or app then u can find out whether u qualify or not, if you wan to change telco also can ya
Pages: 1 2 3