Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrate IMAP server data to Office 365
Migrate your IMAP server data to Office 365 seamlessly with our reliable migration tool as well known Recoveryfix IMAP to Office 365. It smooth transition, preserving all your emails, contacts, and calendars. It easily migrate data from multiple IMAP server accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo, G Suite, AOL, Zoho, Amazon WorkMail, etc., to Office 365.
If you want to migrate from IMAP server to Office 365 account, you're in the perfect place. The identical problem occurred to me a few days ago. When I searched Google, I found two methods: the manual methods and an advanced tool. The manual method is dangerous, though. For this reason, I went with the advanced tool that made the migration from IMAP to Office 365 simple. The OSTtoPSTAPP IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool is what I suggest you use. You can move emails quickly, securely, and without worrying about data security with the use of this application. Additional cloud service providers, like Yandex, Office 365, iCloud, Rediff Mail, G Suite, Outlook.com, and Gmail, are available to make the process of moving from IMAP to Office 365 accounts easier. The IMAP Mailbox Migration utility makes data migration secure. Before purchasing the software, a free trial is available.