Tag
Catch
Statues
Hot Potato
Jump rope
Freeze Dance
Hide and Seek
Bean bag toss
These are the physical games names which are helpful to keep kids healthy. So If you want to make your kid's health good then You should try to play these games with your kids. What do you say about my suggestion?

Do you know about bus tours departing from nyc?
If you're looking to stay active, physical games are a great way to have fun while exercising! Popular options include tag, hide-and-seek, dodgeball, and capture the flag. These games engage both kids and adults, offering hours of entertainment. To balance physical and digital fun, consider playing popular mobile games as well. For instance, after an intense round of dodgeball, relax by trying out Geometry Dash download – a fun and challenging rhythm-based game that tests your reflexes!
Hey, Your response amazed me because you suggested the other best games that I liked and I would like to recommend to my sister for her kids. As you say these games are entertainment for adults too. So I will like to play with my sister's kids. By the way, Do you like to play games while traveling?