Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel sad to say that!!
I feel really sad and depressed. Because yesterday me and my best friend fight in some reason. But I realize, I shouldn't have done it this way. So I have decided to remove his displeasure booked a one tour. day trip from seattle is the best for remove dispeasure. What do you say about my planning?And share some tips to get over her tantrums and celebrate. I am waiting for your response.
I am damn sure this will be the best way to realize her tantrums. Do you have to enjoy this tour with him? If yes, so, I suggest you book a beautiful restaurant and enjoy dining there. On these things, I am damn sure your friend like this and come back from this trip with happiness. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour must share your experience here. By the way, Which tour you will book for your friends?
Thank you for your sharing. but you are late in the suggestion reply. I am coming back on this tour with great and unforgettable memories. I had a great time there and captured beautiful views and movements. She had very happy about this surprise.
I am pleased to know that you visited Seattle City and came back from this destination with a great experience. I want to know more about your experience with this spot. My mother wants to explore its attractions So share here the experienced places where you visited during this tour. I would like to recommend your suggested spots to my mother to add to her cart then She will visit them. Waiting for your reply...