Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna share my next planning here,
I wanna share my next trip planning here. I have decided I will book a bus trips from dc. I think this is the best idea to see the new and attractive places. I am so excited about this tour. I am damn sure this trip make me happy. Anyway, Have you any suggestions for me? If yes, must share it with me. Then I will go to take this trip.
I read your discussion. Your planning is very great. I am blank at this time. After reading your post I have decided I will go there to enjoy 6-Day Washington DC to Boston, New York, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston Harbor Cruise and Harvard University In-Depth Tour which includes Free Airport Pickup. I am damn sure I spend a good time there and capture the memories.
Bella! I am happy to read your post because you have also booked this tour. Being a traveler I suggest you must go to take your camera and capture the beautiful views in it. All the best for your trip. I hope so you come back from this tour with amazing memories.
After reading your conversation I am amazed to know that you both selected the same destination to enjoy the tour. Hopefully, You had a great experience with this destination. So share here which place is your favorite where you would like to go again, and, With whom did you explore the DC?