Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am talking about,
Guys! I am talking about bus tours from chicago. Because I will go to enjoy this tour with my office friends. This time the summer vacation is started so, I have decided I must go to enjoy a good time together. I think this will be the best way to enjoy it. Do you like my plan? Have you any opinion for me?
Your planning is great. Summer season is the best way to enjoy the journey. Anyway, I have shared some attractions in this city.

Lincoln Park Zoo
Millennium Park
Art Institute of Chicago
Field Museum
Cloud Gate
Chicago Riverwalk
Museum of Science and Industry
Bella! I am so happy to see your reply here. Thanks for sharing this type of information. I must add all these attractions' names in my bucket list and must visit all of them. Anyway, Do you have to enjoy the Chicago tour? If yes, must share your experience here. Waiting for your response.
Dear, Last 6 months ago, I visited this city with my friends. I booked a 6-day Chicago to Milwaukee, Lake Huron, Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Traverse City, and Chicago night tour that included free airport pickup at the time. We had a good time there and captured the beautiful memories. I didn't forget these memories.