Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping for my maid staff
I have no travel experience with my maides staff. I decided to book vegas tour deals for all. We will go on this trip after 3 months. Before going I want to enjoy the shopping for my maid staff. They all told me they wanted to wear the same dress on this trip. Now I am disoriented regarding their outfits. So if you have any good ideas to suggest to me which will remain best for their trip. So,  try to share here. I am waiting for a fast reply...
I read your post. I am sorry to say that I have no experience of maides staff tours. OS I have no idea. Anyway, you go there so must enjoy the shopping. I have shared some malls in Las vegas. I hope you like it.

Miracle Mile Shops
Fashion show
Grand Canal Shoppes
The forum shops at Caesars
Town Square Las Vegas
The Shops at Crystals
Your fast reply habit is good. Your shared mall name information will be useful on my Las Vegas tour. I will try to enjoy my shopping in these malls for my sister. But sorry to tell you I want to know about outfits for maids before going on this tour. Try to read my post carefully and suggest me about this. Which outfit will remain good for all in the summer season tour to Vegas? Waiting for your reply...