Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion from your side
I am getting bored some few days. So I have decided chicago tours bus tour. I am very excited about this trip. Because I am going to one more time there. What do you say about my tour. Any suggestion from you would be really helpful for me. I am waiting for your response.
it's a good idea to relaxing mind and body. Becasue traveling is the best way to enjoy the time. There are many popular destinations which is my favorite in Chicago. I will share some names here. These are
Skydeck Chicago
Riverwalk
The Chicago Theatre
360 CHICAGO
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
Go and enjoy yourself. During this tour must enjoy the nightlife of Chicago. Because this city is famous for its attractive places and nightlife.
I read all your conversations and added a new destination to my tour list which I will visit on my next tour. That's why I cannot participate to suggest to you about its attractions. Well. Sego shared a big list for you. I hope all these are the best destinations to get a great experience with a tour. By the way, How was your first experience with Chicago? I want to know about your journey on your first travel to Chicago. Waiting for your reply...