Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washing in cold water or hot water?
(03-11-2021, 04:11 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 10:51 PM)mr.potq Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 04:30 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 11:15 PM)amatnaim Wrote: i dont think that matters but the its more important is to pick what kind of detergent that suits the clothes. bcs some can be dangerous to skin

also too much or too little detergent may effect the laundry in many ways

(03-09-2021, 11:13 PM)mr.potq Wrote: if im not wrong, it's depends on the material of the cloth. it's not really important to either use warm or cold water hahaha cause it does no harm otherwise

im just using cold water in my washer, i think my laundry are fine as they are

seee, it doesnt harm clothes lah. it just sometimes our washer that can make our clothes go bad if their machine is old. so need to pick a good washer that can save your time at home

can you suggest any latest washer that can do the job best?

(03-09-2021, 11:15 PM)amatnaim Wrote: i dont think that matters but the its more important is to pick what kind of detergent that suits the clothes. bcs some can be dangerous to skin

(03-09-2021, 11:13 PM)mr.potq Wrote: if im not wrong, it's depends on the material of the cloth. it's not really important to either use warm or cold water hahaha cause it does no harm otherwise

seee, it doesnt harm clothes lah. it just sometimes our washer that can make our clothes go bad if their machine is old. so need to pick a good washer that can save your time at home

yea i would prefer washer than can wash less than an hour

(03-11-2021, 10:05 PM)mr.potq Wrote: for me, u have to find washer that is very new model since u will be using them for years. i would suggest Panasonic because of the new features!
u can try from panasonic. seriously recommended. i can send u the link if u want? to survey
(03-11-2021, 10:05 PM)mr.potq Wrote: for me, u have to find washer that is very new model since u will be using them for years. i would suggest Panasonic because of the new features!

i like their new features. especially the blue ag? like it's very new to me bcs other brands like Phillips or dyson, all just the same. no improvements
(03-13-2021, 12:50 AM)amatnaim Wrote:

i like their new features. especially the blue ag? like it's very new to me bcs other brands like Phillips or dyson, all just the same. no improvements

rght?? i love how they save electricity cause it takes us short time to wash them. after that we can already unplugged. so its quite an ecofriendly appliances to me

i just knew panasonic have advance washer but what are the features?

(03-11-2021, 10:11 PM)amatnaim Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 04:11 PM)comeylote Wrote:

can you suggest any latest washer that can do the job best?

yea i would prefer washer than can wash less than an hour

u can try from panasonic. seriously recommended. i can send u the link if u want? to survey
yes please that would be very helpful thanks
(03-13-2021, 12:50 AM)amatnaim Wrote:

wow what is blue ag is that a chemical compound or something

have you tried toshiba and sharp? they are good too cause i have both at home for 5 years, and still working perfectly
(03-13-2021, 12:14 PM)comeylote Wrote: i just knew panasonic have advance washer but what are the features?

yes please that would be very helpful thanks

Havent try all of them laaa... but some that i know is anti bacteria, smart wash and active foam system.
This is the link 
https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/ho...x2lmy.html

(03-13-2021, 12:17 PM)sheep23 Wrote: wow what is blue ag is that a chemical compound or something

have you tried toshiba and sharp? they are good too cause i have both at home for 5 years, and still working perfectly

Its not chemical, there is a device inside the washing machine that emits light and release ions. No solid chemical or anything.

Both are okat but i prefer panasonic coz alot of my family and frinds is using the brand and have trust in them. Well, i believe them too. Big Grin