Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washing in cold water or hot water?
Whats the difference washing in both of these temperature? I never had use hot water when doing my laundry even my washing machine have this option, when does the specific time to use this? Maybe coz i have no problems using the cold water options.
(03-08-2021, 09:51 AM)rollsroice Wrote: Whats the difference washing in both of these temperature? I never had use hot water when doing my laundry even my washing machine have this option, when does the specific time to use this? Maybe coz i have no problems using the cold water options.

i think using warm water can eliminateĀ more germs than cold water
(03-08-2021, 09:51 AM)rollsroice Wrote: Whats the difference washing in both of these temperature? I never had use hot water when doing my laundry even my washing machine have this option, when does the specific time to use this? Maybe coz i have no problems using the cold water options.

its best to use warm water when washing man-made fibers, knitsĀ and jeans
if im not wrong, it's depends on the material of the cloth. it's not really important to either use warm or cold water hahaha cause it does no harm otherwise
i dont think that matters but the its more important is to pick what kind of detergent that suits the clothes. bcs some can be dangerous to skin
(03-09-2021, 11:15 PM)amatnaim Wrote: i dont think that matters but the its more important is to pick what kind of detergent that suits the clothes. bcs some can be dangerous to skin

also too much or too little detergent may effect the laundry in many ways

(03-09-2021, 11:13 PM)mr.potq Wrote: if im not wrong, it's depends on the material of the cloth. it's not really important to either use warm or cold water hahaha cause it does no harm otherwise

im just using cold water in my washer, i think my laundry are fine as they are
(03-09-2021, 11:15 PM)amatnaim Wrote: i dont think that matters but the its more important is to pick what kind of detergent that suits the clothes. bcs some can be dangerous to skin

(03-10-2021, 04:30 PM)comeylote Wrote:

(03-09-2021, 11:13 PM)mr.potq Wrote: if im not wrong, it's depends on the material of the cloth. it's not really important to either use warm or cold water hahaha cause it does no harm otherwise

exactlyy. i heard that it can affect the colors and materials of our clothes if the detergent is strong. that's why it's important to use softener too

seee, it doesnt harm clothes lah. it just sometimes our washer that can make our clothes go bad if their machine is old. so need to pick a good washer that can save your time at home
(03-10-2021, 10:51 PM)mr.potq Wrote:

seee, it doesnt harm clothes lah. it just sometimes our washer that can make our clothes go bad if their machine is old. so need to pick a good washer that can save your time at home

can you suggest any latest washer that can do the job best?

(03-10-2021, 10:51 PM)mr.potq Wrote:

yea i would prefer washer than can wash less than an hour
for me, u have to find washer that is very new model since u will be using them for years. i would suggest Panasonic because of the new features!