Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funding Societies a white knight for MSMEs in time of need
[Image: fundm-email.jpg]

PETALING JAYA: In a year when multiple global crises unfolded simultaneously in 2022, peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platforms like Funding Societies have been standing resolutely behind Malaysia’s micro small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).

Having gone through the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, small businesses had to face galloping inflation, rising costs, and global supply chain shocks. And in times of economic turbulence, traditional banks tighten up their credit requirements when MSMEs need their credit lines the most.

Thankfully, P2P platforms are able to help bridge the gap by connecting credit worthy local MSMEs with individuals and institutional investors through a digital marketplace.

- More -
It is truly remarkable to see how during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, people have come together to help one another through lending platforms. As a physician, I have seen firsthand the impact that these lending platforms have had on the lives of my patients. Many of them were struggling to make ends meet, and the financial assistance they received through these platforms helped them to get back on their feet. I have also found thefinitygroup.com that played a vital role in helping me to navigate these challenging times. They have helped me to protect my assets and secure my financial future.