Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s the form to fill for the Covid-19 vaccine
[Image: form89.jpg]

PETALING JAYA: The health ministry has published its Covid-19 vaccination consent form which includes a clause stating signatories understand they are responsible for any possible risks.

The form was uploaded on the Penang Health Department’s website.

It requires signatories to declare if they have suffered any side effects from previous vaccinations, if they have any allergies, if they are or planning to get pregnant and if they are currently breastfeeding.

- More -
I already applied from mysjahtera app, will be waiting for the public to get the vaccine.
Good! You have done the right thing! Big Grin
When are we going to get the vaccine eh? Im still worried that i might get this virus. Practicing good hygiene but still....
Public health authorities have vaccinated up to 17,064 people to date with Kuching in Sarawak topping the list by districts, having inoculated 1,677 people.

Sibu, Sabah, is next with 1,360 people already vaccinated followed by Perak’s Kinta district (1,141), Kuantan, Pahang (1,075), and Mukah, Sarawak (822).

Khairy, the minister overseeing the immunisation programme, had previously expressed confidence that the government could meet its target of vaccinating up to 70 per cent of the country’s 33 million population as early as year end, two months ahead of the official deadline.

Source: The Malay Mail
(03-01-2021, 05:39 PM)hanhan Wrote: When are we going to get the vaccine eh? Im still worried that i might get this virus. Practicing good hygiene but still....

everyday after going out i would make sure i change my cloth and take a bath. also i wash my cloth daily
(03-04-2021, 03:47 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 05:39 PM)hanhan Wrote: When are we going to get the vaccine eh? Im still worried that i might get this virus. Practicing good hygiene but still....

everyday after going out i would make sure i change my cloth and take a bath. also i wash my cloth daily

can washing cloth eliminate the virus? im really curious
(03-04-2021, 03:48 PM)comeylote Wrote:

i think yes if you have the latest version machine. old machine dont have that technology
(03-05-2021, 09:21 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

i think yes if you have the latest version machine. old machine dont have that technology

wow i just knew that, we really live in a fast pace world huh. what brand of washer that can do that?
(03-05-2021, 09:23 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 09:21 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

wow i just knew that, we really live in a fast pace world huh. what brand of washer that can do that?

i saw panasonic has new washer with blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria and provide antibacterial protection