Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here’s the form to fill for the Covid-19 vaccine
(03-06-2021, 05:09 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 09:23 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 09:21 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 03:48 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 03:47 PM)bunnyfana Wrote: everyday after going out i would make sure i change my cloth and take a bath. also i wash my cloth daily

can washing cloth eliminate the virus? im really curious

i think yes if you have the latest version machine. old machine dont have that technology

wow i just knew that, we really live in a fast pace world huh. what brand of washer that can do that?

i saw panasonic has new washer with blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria and provide antibacterial protection

thats cool, but can it remove stain effectively as well?
(03-01-2021, 05:19 PM)amatnaim Wrote: I already applied from mysjahtera app, will be waiting for the public to get the vaccine.
ahh me too XD  I just done applied but they havent show the actual dates when will be receiving the vaccine..

(03-04-2021, 03:47 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 05:39 PM)hanhan Wrote: When are we going to get the vaccine eh? Im still worried that i might get this virus. Practicing good hygiene but still....

everyday after going out i would make sure i change my cloth and take a bath. also i wash my cloth daily

same here XD
I even wear plastic gloves whenever I go out..my hands get sweating easily  Undecided
(03-04-2021, 03:48 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 05:39 PM)hanhan Wrote: When are we going to get the vaccine eh? Im still worried that i might get this virus. Practicing good hygiene but still....

everyday after going out i would make sure i change my cloth and take a bath. also i wash my cloth daily

can washing cloth eliminate the virus? im really curious

sure can lar..but how to guarantee the virus/bacteria can be totally eliminate? I wonder also..

true..seriously need to take good care of hygiene especially during this pandemic..
(03-09-2021, 02:48 PM)mr.potq Wrote: same here XD
I even wear plastic gloves whenever I go out..my hands get sweating easily  Undecided

I feel you hahahha Big Grin Big Grin
(03-06-2021, 05:09 PM)bunnyfana Wrote: i saw panasonic has new washer with blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria and provide antibacterial protection

yeap....I'm currently using the Panasonic brand washing machine  Tongue
I loved this features so much 
this washer is so multifunctional based on different fabrics
(03-12-2021, 06:38 PM)onikka Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:09 PM)bunnyfana Wrote: i saw panasonic has new washer with blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria and provide antibacterial protection

wow really?
What else functions does they have?
(03-12-2021, 06:43 PM)mr.potq Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 06:38 PM)onikka Wrote:

wow really?
What else functions does they have?
They also have this StainMaster+ focused on stain removel and allergy care like for infant clothing/bedding 
it's also inverter too..
they called it 3Di Inverter which consume less water/electricity cuz their smart sensors can senses laundry load to perform the washing 
 https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/home-ap...asher.html
(03-12-2021, 06:50 PM)onikka Wrote: They also have this StainMaster+ focused on stain removal and allergy care like for infant clothing/bedding 
it's also inverter too..
they called it 3Di Inverter which consume less water/electricity cuz their smart sensors can senses laundry load to perform the washing 

Woow..that was nice tho..
I'm so frustrated about finding new washing machine with multifunctional with inverter 
now I think Panasonic are very convenient for me  Big Grin
(03-14-2021, 01:07 PM)mr.potq Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 06:50 PM)onikka Wrote: They also have this StainMaster+ focused on stain removal and allergy care like for infant clothing/bedding 
it's also inverter too..

Woow..that was nice tho..
I'm so frustrated about finding new washing machine with multifunctional with inverter 
now I think Panasonic are very convenient for me  Big Grin
yeap! and they also have active speed wash within 38 mins 
it's very convenient for a busy working but lazy person doing household like me