Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair tools for daily routine
what kind of hair tools did you guys use for daily routine? mostly like hair dryer or blower. or anything that easy for hair styling too. i would love to buy new hair dryer but not too expensive but still worthy ya know.. i want hair tools that can help with my wavy hair and not damage my hair.. any good brand recommendations?
Anyhow recommend to buy hair dryer with nanoe function as it can moisturize your hair and are pretty common for now
How much is your budget? If having high budget just get dyson hahaha or you may wait like shopee 4.4 this kind of offer day and look for one
(03-14-2022, 08:31 PM)onikka Wrote: Anyhow recommend to buy hair dryer with nanoe function as it can moisturize your hair and are pretty common for now

agree after I use hair dryer with nanoe function my hair really get better as it moisture my hair well
(03-15-2022, 08:14 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 08:31 PM)onikka Wrote: Anyhow recommend to buy hair dryer with nanoe function as it can moisturize your hair and are pretty common for now

agree after I use hair dryer with nanoe function my hair really get better as it moisture my hair well

Yaya nanoe use before with and without nanoe function type of hair dryer can really feel the difference

what is nanoe function? and how its help to fix hair problem?

(03-14-2022, 08:34 PM)hanhan Wrote: How much is your budget? If having high budget just get dyson hahaha or you may wait like shopee 4.4 this kind of offer day and look for one

wow that is expensive, i bought xiaomi brand. so small and easy to bring here and there laa. quite cheap and quality so so
(03-15-2022, 11:31 PM)sheep23 Wrote:

Nanoe function is a function that can gather the moisture in the air and then applying a high voltage to generate nano-sized water particles which when you dry your hair it help to keep your hair moisturize
(03-14-2022, 08:34 PM)hanhan Wrote: How much is your budget? If having high budget just get dyson hahaha or you may wait like shopee 4.4 this kind of offer day and look for one

wow that is expensive, i bought xiaomi brand. so small and easy to bring here and there laa. quite cheap and quality so so

I might consider Panasonic as they have quite a lot of review and if not mistaken they have nanoe function too
(03-16-2022, 08:09 PM)onikka Wrote:

Nanoe function is a function that can gather the moisture in the air and then applying a high voltage to generate nano-sized water particles which when you dry your hair it help to keep your hair moisturize
ohh, very nice now even w hairdryer we can fix a lot of hair prob. which brand offer this function?

(03-16-2022, 08:15 PM)hanhan Wrote:

I might consider Panasonic as they have quite a lot of review and if not mistaken they have nanoe function too

ohh i heard panasonic is hot selling too. famous brand but i never really try their hair tools. which one is the best u think?
(03-17-2022, 12:05 AM)sheep23 Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 08:09 PM)onikka Wrote:

ohh, very nice now even w hairdryer we can fix a lot of hair prob. which brand offer this function?

Quite a lot of hair dryer have nanoe function like the person mention panasonic hair dryer have too and price is quite reasonable, you can check out the model EH-NA98