Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which home appliances brand is actually Malaysian?
(02-02-2022, 01:54 AM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:56 PM)mr.potq Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:53 PM)sheep23 Wrote: as long can use long time is okay, some brands are pricey but the quality is the same with the cheap one. i know i can trust panasonic and sharp since my mom generation.
yess im also using panasonic since my mom only bought electronic devices from that brand.. and now i also terikut la sebab dia kan hahaha..  u should try their hair dryer also, its very good,, i already bought it last year,, and i never regret buying

panasonic lover ka you? okay also panasonic, last time i bought their tv in 2019, now also still can use. which hairdryer from panasonic you bought?

(01-31-2022, 10:02 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:53 PM)sheep23 Wrote: as long can use long time is okay, some brands are pricey but the quality is the same with the cheap one. i know i can trust panasonic and sharp since my mom generation.

hahahaah true true, we all follow our mom generation but sometimes these brand also hv affect alots so they using normal quality to produce the products.
also the best part is they've using it since our young age, im super suprise to know tht my mom rice cooker are from old age

talking about mom, i don't know wht to find her for her birthday. other than rice cooker what is the best to gv ya?
(02-02-2022, 02:06 AM)rollsroice Wrote:
yess im also using panasonic since my mom only bought electronic devices from that brand.. and now i also terikut la sebab dia kan hahaha..  u should try their hair dryer also, its very good,, i already bought it last year,, and i never regret buying

panasonic lover ka you? okay also panasonic, last time i bought their tv in 2019, now also still can use. which hairdryer from panasonic you bought?

hahahaah true true, we all follow our mom generation but sometimes these brand also hv affect alots so they using normal quality to produce the products.
also the best part is they've using it since our young age, im super suprise to know tht my mom rice cooker are from old age

talking about mom, i don't know wht to find her for her birthday. other than rice cooker what is the best to gv ya?

i think u can give her hair dryer, and the same brand as panasonic. it is super worthy to own. u can try search na98, im using the same model. it has nanoe particles tau, it can help with moisturising ur hair. and it wont leaks as well.. very recommended! i think its available on any online platform now

can say trusted brand ive ever used in my life. cewahhh.. to me its beyond my expectations, i thought its going to be another dump hair dryer, but the nanoe particles really help restore moisture for my hair
(02-02-2022, 01:22 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

i think u can give her hair dryer, and the same brand as panasonic. it is super worthy to own. u can try search na98, im using the same model. it has nanoe particles tau, it can help with moisturising ur hair. and it wont leaks as well.. very recommended! i think its available on any online platform now
nowdays have good invention, no more high heat tht will damage hair. just google the function. nice one since my mom really like to style her hair and colour sometimes can be very damaging. thanks for recommendation
(02-02-2022, 12:48 AM)mr.potq Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 12:42 AM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

panasonic hair dryer is always the best, i had them since their first one kott.. now im using their latest one and mmg best gilerr, i think every person in this world shoulsd own them tau hahahah..plus its not expensive at all

truee. i also just bought the panasonic hair dryer on shopee. and i have warranty alsoo. i really love la the function, now i dont have to be worried if it broke or what right.. plus my hair is getting better

oh yea laa,, panasonic hair dryer memang the bestt.. i bought it 2 months ago and use it frequently after shampoo, my hair is so healthy compare to before im using it,, really worthy.. plus the price is affordable even for teenagers
(02-03-2022, 12:58 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 01:22 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 09:56 PM)mr.potq Wrote: yess im also using panasonic since my mom only bought electronic devices from that brand.. and now i also terikut la sebab dia kan hahaha..  u should try their hair dryer also, its very good,, i already bought it last year,, and i never regret buying

(01-31-2022, 10:02 PM)rollsroice Wrote: hahahaah true true, we all follow our mom generation but sometimes these brand also hv affect alots so they using normal quality to produce the products.

nowdays have good invention, no more high heat tht will damage hair. just google the function. nice one since my mom really like to style her hair and colour sometimes can be very damaging. thanks for recommendation

true.. most importantly it can keep our hair healthy which is improtant because heat can damage skins and hair at the same time.
(02-02-2022, 01:27 PM)mr.potq Wrote:

yess i love panasonic la bebb,, easy to find and trusted brand ive ever used in my life. cewahhh.. im using their na98 currently, to me its beyond my expectations, i thought its going to be another dump hair dryer, but the nanoe particles really help restore moisture for my hair

also, if u want to style ur hair easily. u cn also take a look at hs99,, its a hair straightener from panasonic. and has the same function as the hair dryer.. its worthy to own seriously because the style of ur hair stays so long. i cant even count the days hahaha
(02-02-2022, 01:27 PM)mr.potq Wrote:

yess i love panasonic la bebb,, easy to find and trusted brand ive ever used in my life. cewahhh.. im using their na98 currently, to me its beyond my expectations, i thought its going to be another dump hair dryer, but the nanoe particles really help restore moisture for my hair

hidup panasonic laa ni, hahahaha. ooh never heard  about this coz i never bought myself any styling tools. this sounds interesting, never knew hair dryer have this kind of functions. this might helps with my hair.