Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some tips for buying and using washing machines?
(12-16-2021, 02:21 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 07:15 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:28 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..

Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

how many kg they have? like the biggest. currently im using is only 9kg, and i tell you it doesnt fit much for my household of 5. sometimes i have to do laundry for like 2 times just to fit everyone's clothes.. huhu, other than that, does it have any special function?

11kg can load for laundry. This washer has more cycle settings, also this washer suitable for parents with kids as the washer has Blue Ag+ function that eliminate bacteria and, this product has StainMaster+ function & ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene for both washer and clothes.
(12-16-2021, 02:40 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:14 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote: a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!

panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.

ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

yahh just 38 minutes so easy to do others things while with laundry. ya both top load and front load have their own pros and cons but for me i prefer front load. this panasonic washer also cleasn better since the spin is faster so it can remove most of the water from the clothes at the end of the wash cycles so your clothes not gonna leave on soaking wet.

woww yekee. i just knew that,, so fast la the washer right?? since mine actually takes about 1h but have to wash 2 times since my washer cannot fit everything in once.. how many kg does panasonic can support btw??
(12-16-2021, 03:06 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:28 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..

Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

how many kg they have? like the biggest. currently im using is only 9kg, and i tell you it doesnt fit much for my household of 5. sometimes i have to do laundry for like 2 times just to fit everyone's clothes.. huhu, other than that, does it have any special function?

11kg can load for laundry. This washer has more cycle settings, also this washer suitable for parents with kids as the washer has Blue Ag+ function that eliminate bacteria and, this product has StainMaster+ function & ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene for both washer and clothes.

ohh.. i think the function is pretty new? i knew branded items as well but i dont they have such function yet.. hmm maybe i should take a look at it first too.. which model are u talking about now? i want to survey here and there
(12-17-2021, 10:48 AM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

ohh.. i think the function is pretty new? i knew branded items as well but i dont they have such function yet.. hmm maybe i should take a look at it first too.. which model are u talking about now? i want to survey here and there
kan?? i pun never heard la this function in washer before.. usually save energy and wash faster, which is both of them is easy to find la.. but panasonic they have blue ag and all to help cleaning in just 38 minutes i think its nice already
(12-17-2021, 10:45 AM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote: a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!

panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.

ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

yahh just 38 minutes so easy to do others things while with laundry. ya both top load and front load have their own pros and cons but for me i prefer front load. this panasonic washer also cleasn better since the spin is faster so it can remove most of the water from the clothes at the end of the wash cycles so your clothes not gonna leave on soaking wet.

woww yekee. i just knew that,, so fast la the washer right?? since mine actually takes about 1h but have to wash 2 times since my washer cannot fit everything in once.. how many kg does panasonic can support btw??

yaa very fast one. 11kg right so very easy to wash and use. this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies and also very suitable for parents who have young kids and baby that have senitive skin bcs this washer have settings for prevent the bacteria mold, dust and protect the washer also the laundry so both of it will be very hygienic.

Yes this washer hve a great functions and technology for us. You can check out this model NA-V11FX2LMY. All the goods that you need in one wash.
(12-17-2021, 01:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.

yaa very fast one. 11kg right so very easy to wash and use. this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies and also very suitable for parents who have young kids and baby that have senitive skin bcs this washer have settings for prevent the bacteria mold, dust and protect the washer also the laundry so both of it will be very hygienic.

wahhh then its confirm ill pick panasonic la hahahahaha xD.. ye la coz to me the function is outstanding, i really hope panasonic can help me making my day easier. but also thanks for recommending!
(12-17-2021, 02:08 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 07:15 PM)rollsroice Wrote: Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

Yes this washer hve a great functions and technology for us. You can check out this model NA-V11FX2LMY. All the goods that you need in one wash.

haa kan, i also happen to see it somewhere on ads. ill survey more la bout this model bcs it sounds good already when u explained it to me.. maybe i can get them soon for my mom haha
(12-19-2021, 10:10 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:14 PM)sheep23 Wrote: ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

wahhh then its confirm ill pick panasonic la hahahahaha xD.. ye la coz to me the function is outstanding, i really hope panasonic can help me making my day easier. but also thanks for recommending!

no problem, good washer that make our daily life easier need to share hehe. cause the price is really worth with the technology right so thats why this washer is the one i recommended.

(12-17-2021, 10:54 AM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 07:15 PM)rollsroice Wrote: Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

kan?? i pun never heard la this function in washer before.. usually save energy and wash faster, which is both of them is easy to find la.. but panasonic they have blue ag and all to help cleaning in just 38 minutes i think its nice already

not just that, their auto tube care functions to clean the tub so its clean both washer and laundry. which also sometimes people forgot to wash this one so the tube care will do it but once a time you have to clean it too and your clothes will have a better wash and results in fresh laundry.
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 02:08 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:21 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: how many kg they have? like the biggest. currently im using is only 9kg, and i tell you it doesnt fit much for my household of 5. sometimes i have to do laundry for like 2 times just to fit everyone's clothes.. huhu, other than that, does it have any special function?

haa kan, i also happen to see it somewhere on ads. ill survey more la bout this model bcs it sounds good already when u explained it to me.. maybe i can get them soon for my mom haha

Yes really recommended even the price is really suitable with the technology they provide for the washer. So your days for doing laundry would be easier.

(12-19-2021, 10:10 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:14 PM)sheep23 Wrote: ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

Yes also this washer the only brand that uses room temperature water so even you wash with low temperature it still kill the bacteria which will protect both ur washer and laundry. And also save water, energy and electricity.