Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some tips for buying and using washing machines?
Hi,
I strongly believe that all the machines wash cloths equally good, so you can look the following -

1.Price should suite your budget
2.A good and dependable brand
3.Model should be latest, so the features should be contemporary and relevant
4.Ease of operation, minimum labor
5.Adequate load capacity, so that most of the times all the general clothes can be washed in a single wash
6.Very important, if going for auto, to decide if top loading or front loading suites you… very important

I think that I have covered all the practical points here, still ask the lady of the house to give her final approval before finalizing it, as you sure won't like to hear her complaints even after spending so much. Find out every detail and review on each brand before buying.
What says u?
a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!
also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..
(12-15-2021, 06:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote: a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!

panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.
(12-15-2021, 06:28 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..

Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.
(12-15-2021, 06:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote: a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!

yupp.. especially if u need to do a lot of things at once, should be using the top tier washer hahaha. bcs sometimes even if u dont use it daily but then u dont take care of ur washer, like u dont wash after every use,, it will stain, and somehow ruin ur clothes laa.. very bad then..
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.

ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..
(12-15-2021, 07:15 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:28 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..

Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

how many kg they have? like the biggest. currently im using is only 9kg, and i tell you it doesnt fit much for my household of 5. sometimes i have to do laundry for like 2 times just to fit everyone's clothes.. huhu, other than that, does it have any special function?
(12-16-2021, 02:11 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

yupp.. especially if u need to do a lot of things at once, should be using the top tier washer hahaha. bcs sometimes even if u dont use it daily but then u dont take care of ur washer, like u dont wash after every use,, it will stain, and somehow ruin ur clothes laa.. very bad then..

tru!! my mother have been asking me to buy a good washer for new year.. and im still surveying hahahah.. plus it will be easy for all of us if we have washer that can shorten our time. so we can other things also
(12-16-2021, 02:14 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:

ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

yahh just 38 minutes so easy to do others things while with laundry. ya both top load and front load have their own pros and cons but for me i prefer front load. this panasonic washer also cleasn better since the spin is faster so it can remove most of the water from the clothes at the end of the wash cycles so your clothes not gonna leave on soaking wet.