Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-manager loses job, has no money for food or rent
[Image: fmt-pic.jpg]

Quote:Those who wish to help Alexander and his family, can make a donation to his Maybank account at 1070-4103-3817 or contact him at 013-3254491.

PETALING JAYA: Recently, a cartoon illustrating how a dedicated employee had fallen on hard times, went viral on social media.

The cartoon told the story of how one Lex had lost his job and was now appealing to kind Malaysians to help him and his family get through some of their darkest days brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic.

The “Lex” in question is Alexander Maria Soosai, 58, a former employee of Nicsmann 1940s, who became unemployed after the restaurant was forced to shut due to the numerous lockdowns.

Alexander may be a familiar face to the residents of Damansara Utama, as he was the outlet manager of Nicsmann 1940s at Starling Mall.

A veteran of the food and beverage industry, he has been serving customers with a smile ever since the 1980s and under his watchful eye, no diner ever went home dissatisfied.

- More -
I'm touched by Alexander's story, and it's inspiring to see how a simple cartoon can create awareness and support.
I am so sorry to hear about Alexander's situation. Seeing the community coming together to support him and his family is encouraging. I hope people can lend a helping hand during this challenging time because every contribution, no matter how small, can make a difference. Alexander's dedication over the years may help him find a good, high-paying job on Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs News that he will enjoy. Let's spread the word and do what we can to make a positive impact, together, we can make a difference. Stay strong, Alexander, and know that you are not alone.
I'm really touched by this story, and it's heartwarming to see people coming together to help Alexander and his family during these tough times. For anyone who's looking for a job or considering a career change, it's important to keep in mind that some fields require specific certifications. In Alexander's case, he had a long and successful career in the food and beverage industry, and I'm sure his expertise is valuable. If you're considering a similar path, remember that there are three certifications that you may earn to enhance your skills and qualifications. These certifications can open up more opportunities and help you stand out in your chosen industry.
I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that.
The first thing I'd do would be to look for local job opportunities or explore freelance work in the field. It might be worth checking out online platforms or reaching out to your professional network to see if there are any available gigs. Additionally, have you thought about selling any unused items? You never know, there might be someone out there who would love to buy something you no longer need. Lastly, don't hesitate to lean on your friends and family for support. And whenever you find out how to make 10k and make it, put 20% of it away and forget about it.