Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Help Hold for the Skin Surface
[Image: Flows-For-Life-Self-Help-Skin-Surface.jpeg]

Versatile self help hold for the skin

There are many times when our largest organ (the skin) needs help. This is a great Jin Shin Jyutsu self help hold for the skin surface and much more. I have used it in many situations over the years:

Backs of thighs burning up

One night in winter, I felt the backs of my thighs burning up and I couldn’t understand why. Then, I realised that I’d sat down somewhere very cold and my skin was suffering a bit from frostbite! It was really quite sore – so I decided to go to bed and do this hold. After a while I fell asleep, and the next morning there was no sign of any discomfort or discolouration of the skin.

- More -
You’re right, the skin is the largest organ of our body, and we often forget about it. It also has its needs and requires special nutrition and treatment. And it’s not only about facial skin but all your skin in general.
I would suggest regular visits to the dermatologist and running necessary tests to find out what skin issues you have. Such visits might help you determine the right time to get https://www.denverfacialplastics.com/pla.../neck-lift surgery, so it looks natural and the results hold much longer.
Also, healthy nutrition is the key to good skin so keep that in mind.