Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umno man calls for RCI on RM600bil spent by Muhyiddin’s govt
Sany to bring proof on alleged RM600 bil govt funds misappropriation if summoned by MACC
[Image: 747beea33e7beaf7fc418062eadffaba.jpg]

AMANAH national mobility chief Mohd Sany Hamzan said he will bring evidence – including documents related to the alleged expenditure of RM600 bil by former prime minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin – should he be summoned by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).

According to the Taman Templer state assemblyman, his team is in the midst of collecting evidence of the serious breach of procedure and will hand over the evidence to the authorities for further action. 

“I have yet to be summoned by MACC after making a police report on Nov 30. I am ready to give full cooperation to the authorities. I will bring evidence that the serious breach of procedure did occur,” Sany told Berita Harian

Elaborating, he said that he has only asked for the authorities to investigate the allegations fairly and impartially. 

- More -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Umno man calls for RCI on RM600bil spent by Muhyiddin’s govt - by superadmin - 12-08-2022, 08:21 AM