Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hadi wants a dominant role if PAS joins the unity government
“Labelling Kit Siang as anti-Islam is akin to calling Saudi Arabia anti-Islam”
[Image: Hadi-UMNO.jpg]

I THANK all for their views as to what I should do after my retirement from frontline DAP leadership.

I may be anti-Hadi unless the PAS president Tan Sri Hadi Awang changes his ways but to call me anti-Islam and promoting Islamophobia is like calling Saudi Arabia anti-Islam and promoting Islamophobia for banning him and describing him akin to a terrorist.

I still remember Hadi slamming Saudi Arabia five years ago as among the Gulf states like Egypt, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain for believing more in Zionists than in Allah and Islam when the quartet of Gulf States added the International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS) to its terror list.

I do not regard Hadi as a terrorist but he seems to suffer from intellectual inadequacies if he regarded my suggestion that PAS should join Prime Minister (PM) Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s unity government as not a personal view but an official invitation from the DAP or that from the Anwar unity government itself.

- More -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hadi wants a dominant role if PAS joins the unity government - by superadmin - 06-01-2023, 10:58 AM