Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buy bus ticket
(07-29-2022, 04:39 PM)onikka Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 01:30 PM)hanhan Wrote: Does it charge for cheaper rate? My concern is also the price...

It's much more cheaper than the package introduce at the integrated terminal bus station regardless single or round trip.
Ikr, if you check from terminal bus station they charge much more expensive. I would want to opt for alternative options tho...
(08-01-2022, 03:45 PM)hanhan Wrote: Thx! if they charged based on weekdays and or weekends, how much is the estimated range?

as i know like i went to kuala perlis from KL around RM 62++ quite cheap at that time coz normally i buy around RM 70++.
EEEEHHHHH MELLOWWWW !
(08-02-2022, 04:14 PM)oosemartwoo Wrote: as i know like i went to kuala perlis from KL around RM 62++ quite cheap at that time coz normally i buy around RM 70++.

ohhhhh quite expensive lah that harga pon! nowadays using public transport also expensive lah..
i take a look at redbus app, the price around RM 49 and plus only. but still need consider and survey which platform more cheaper.
(08-02-2022, 04:14 PM)oosemartwoo Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 03:45 PM)hanhan Wrote: Thx! if they charged based on weekdays and or weekends, how much is the estimated range?

as i know like i went to kuala perlis from KL around RM 62++ quite cheap at that time coz normally i buy around RM 70++.

Slightly pricey but I think it's better than the Easybook. It's even expensive tho while doing the comparison.
(08-02-2022, 10:55 PM)Tunkuz Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 04:14 PM)oosemartwoo Wrote: as i know like i went to kuala perlis from KL around RM 62++ quite cheap at that time coz normally i buy around RM 70++.

ohhhhh quite expensive lah that harga pon! nowadays using public transport also expensive lah..
i take a look at redbus app, the price around RM 49 and plus only. but still need consider and survey which platform more cheaper.

Agreed, everything is expensive due to inflation but redbus seems better cos it saves a lot. I mean look at the price gap!
(08-02-2022, 10:55 PM)Tunkuz Wrote: ohhhhh quite expensive lah that harga pon! nowadays using public transport also expensive lah..

depends i think but others app can buy others public transportation while redbus only for bus.
so if just want to go by bus, then ok lorhh. got points and benefit

(07-28-2022, 02:08 PM)hanhan Wrote: There's so many options tho... which option or any other way to find a app that can book bus with cheaper rate?

ok lah so easy lah to survey which one is better one but for me, mana-mana apps are good one but the bus service itself need to be tiptop!
im using busonlineticket.com before pkp, walaooooweii the bus got no air cond one ! hahaha imagine from melaka to ipoh.. kicap leiii
(08-05-2022, 12:25 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 10:55 PM)Tunkuz Wrote: ohhhhh quite expensive lah that harga pon! nowadays using public transport also expensive lah..

depends i think but others app can buy others public transportation while redbus only for bus.
so if just want to go by bus, then ok lorhh. got points and benefit

Yeah it really depends on which option, if there's more benefits like points redemption and more subsidies, I will go for that option regardless any public transport.
(08-05-2022, 12:25 PM)sheep23 Wrote: ok lah so easy lah to survey which one is better one but for me, mana-mana apps are good one but the bus service itself need to be tiptop!
im using busonlineticket.com before pkp, walaooooweii the bus got no air cond one ! hahaha imagine from melaka to ipoh.. kicap leiii
Oh gosh, I didn't know that other bus online website is awful... have to check reviews and rating from the website to check which option is better.