Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022?
Will there be a recovery? The property market struck hard when the pandemic. What ypur opinion in our property value?
(01-05-2022, 06:53 PM)hanhan Wrote: Will there be a recovery? The property market struck hard when the pandemic. What ypur opinion in our property value?
i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..
(01-05-2022, 06:53 PM)hanhan Wrote: Will there be a recovery? The property market struck hard when the pandemic. What ypur opinion in our property value?

not sure when will recover but for flood they definitely will do something. for property value price will rise up if have so many demand rightt
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:
i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..

truee dat, with recent flood & covid really give a big impact to everyone mostly the effected one. hopefully they will update smthing regarding to the property solutions. but for nw all i know tht most ppl might look up for safe place to buy houses after wht happn to our friends & family.

(01-06-2022, 07:15 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

not sure when will recover but for flood they definitely will do something. for property value price will rise up if have so many demand rightt

ikr. the price depends also fr the ppl, more ppl more house booking. but hopefully cn get good resident & lovely town to live in.

truee.. also if they dont do anything about it, i hope they do something about it. because many of us are affected kan.. mana tau if theres any contest menang duit to buy house kan best.. like how they give cars or motorcycle
(01-07-2022, 10:47 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:

truee.. also if they dont do anything about it, i hope they do something about it. because many of us are affected kan.. mana tau if theres any contest menang duit to buy house kan best.. like how they give cars or motorcycle

yea,, im thinking the same, like before the tongkat ali ehh they give motorcycles to people who enter the contest.. i wonder if we still the same things like that now? if we still have, id love to enter la.. mana tau menang
(01-07-2022, 10:52 AM)onikka Wrote:

yea,, im thinking the same, like before the tongkat ali ehh they give motorcycles to people who enter the contest.. i wonder if we still the same things like that now? if we still have, id love to enter la.. mana tau menang

betul betul betul.. ive been looking for the same thing too. because i already have secure jobs n i want to buy a house.. just im not sure if my salary is compatible enough to afford my own property

u can look at concept home 2030 sime darby. they got contest but already close, now 10 finalist were there for the best design can go vote
(01-07-2022, 10:52 AM)onikka Wrote:

for sime darby they give money for the contestant. but now alrdy close and can vote for the finalist. i think this the first time they do the competition like this.

(01-07-2022, 02:54 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

u can look at concept home 2030 sime darby. they got contest but already close, now 10 finalist were there for the best design can go vote

truee. they very talented and cant wait to see who gonna win but omg i really hope they all can win bcs the design for future house and town is just amazing.
(01-07-2022, 02:54 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

ohhh noo. i really hope we can all join and win the contest.. what is the contest about though?? like what do we win.. sbb macam interresting jugak ni.. who knows they will have it again next time.. we can all win together kikiki

(01-06-2022, 07:32 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:

truee dat, with recent flood & covid really give a big impact to everyone mostly the effected one. hopefully they will update smthing regarding to the property solutions. but for nw all i know tht most ppl might look up for safe place to buy houses after wht happn to our friends & family.

ikr. the price depends also fr the ppl, more ppl more house booking. but hopefully cn get good resident & lovely town to live in.

right!! we need new alternative for our country because we are also almost overpopulate here.. very dangerous also.. lets say if we dont have enough houses,, or if house prices go to high.. its going to be very hard for youngsters and us to buy our own house