Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goa
My brother visited the Goa. Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. The state of Goa, in India, is famous for its beaches and places of worship. I wish to go there and enjoy the best moment. But I have no visit and my brother is going there. Tourists continue to find Goa to be incredibly friendly, unobtrusive, kind, helpful, and minding their own business. The Goan cuisine is very famous, with delicious seafood, spicy curries, and traditional sweets. My brother told me all the information about this. I think you like my information.

I gonna enjoy the vacation deals from san francisco.
Well, I am happy to read your post. This is very informative and knowledgeable information for all tourists. Last year and my elder brother visited this state, and we collected the greatest memories. I went there and I explored the different destinations. I am sharing here. Baga Beach, Arambol Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Palolem Beach, Dudhsagar Falls, and Candolim Beach Road. I want to recommend you to go there once before you die.