Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have decided to book a tour for parents,
My parents are bored at home. so, I have decided I will book a tour for them. So, I will book a 5-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour (Free Airport Pickup) from tours from lax. I am so happy for this plan. Because after a long time, they will go to visit new attractions together. I want to ask if you have any opinion about this trip for my parents?
I read your post. I am glad you planning. I think travleing is the best way to enjoy and spend a great time with family members. I want to recommend you booked a 3-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Barstow Outlet Tour. It is the best for summer season and relaxation in body and mind. They will go there so must take the camera with you.
That sounds like a great trip for your parents. The 5-day tour from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, along with the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon, covers some amazing sights. It's nice that they’ll get to experience these attractions together.

I think the free airport pickup is a nice touch, especially for making the trip easier for them. If they enjoy scenic views and nature, they'll likely love the Grand Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.

If you’re considering their comfort, looking into traveling business class for the flight could add to their overall experience. It might make the journey more enjoyable. Overall, it sounds like a thoughtful plan, and I hope they have a wonderful time.
I am pleased to read your conversation and 5-Day trip planning will remain best for parents because all the attractive attractions are included in their tour. Hopefully, they will enjoy this trip. By the way, I want to suggest you should pack a camera in their bag to enjoy photography. If you have experience with this activity then don't forget to enjoy it on this tour. What do you say about my suggestion?