Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask some info,
I want to ask for some information about my east coast usa trips. It's my next plan I will enjoy this trip with someone special. I am so excited about this trip. So, Can you share which things will make my trip memorable and how many days will be best to spend there? Waiting for your response.
I liked your next plan for East Coast USA trips. I want to suggest, you should pack your camera for your trip. It will remain helpful for capturing your memorable time. Well, the Days depend on a tour which you want to book. You should book a 6-day tour to the East Coast USA by GoldenBusTours. There are many tour packages and 6 days is enough to spend time and the destination is perfect to enjoy with someone special. What do you say about my information?
Alesya! I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this information is useful for me. After reading your post I have decided I will book a 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Corning, Niagara Falls, Boston, Washington DC and Roosevelt Island In-depth Tour. I think so this will be the best plan to visit many destinations. I must carry my camera for this trip. Thanks for your suggestion. I am damn sure we will come back from this trip with amazing memories.