Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveled by GoldenBusTours
My friend shared her experience regarding bus tours from NY. She visited this destination last month. She explored different attractions in this spot and had a great experience on the tour. She booked this tour by GoldenBusTours. She is satisfied with their services. She appreciated this agency's staff, who are polite and behave well with their customers. She suggested that you should travel through this company on your next tour. By the way, Have you traveled toward any destination by GoldenBusTours?
Yes dear, GoldenBusTour is wonderful and charming in its reasonable pricing, good communication, and high-quality staff. I like its agency. Anyway, yes recently I booked a 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York City In-Depth, and Niagara Falls Tour (Free Airport Pickup). I bought buy two get two free. And they gave me a 7% discount. its pricing is $537.54/ and saved my $40.46.
A nice conversation about this agency \I have enjoyed many trips form this agency and come back with amazing memories. Recently I came back from a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, US. Capitol, and Philadelphia Tour (Free Airport Pickup) on this trip they provided me 7% discount. It was an admirable trip for me. Because of its staff, services, and deals. If I go a chance to enjoy any trip I will again book any trip from this company.