Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm bored in these days
I'm bored in these days because I am free to my all office work. So I have determined to visit west coast tours from san francisco. I booked a tour 3-Day San Francisco to Napa Valley, Redwood Forest Steam Train and Santa Cruz Harbor Tour (Free Airport Pickup). They gave me 3% discount on my reservation. But I have not much idea of this city and its attractions. By the way friends, If anyone knows, so please share with me your experiences and the attractions. I will be thankful to you for details. Expecting you to reply to me fast.
The tour is the best option for spending bored time. I liked the destination which you chose to visit. I want to suggest that you should make a bucket of your favorite activity and should not be missed to enjoy on your tour. I have a big name list and I am sharing it here.
Sightseeing
Outdoor Adventures
Photography
Bike Ride
Theme parks
Hiking
All there are best activities. You should enjoy all these on your West Coast tours from San Francisco. I hope you will like my information...
I am grateful to you Alesya. It is very interesting. I must enjoy all these activities to enjoy this trip. But one hesitation, I have no idea about this place. So can you share some information about some attractions,  and share some staying places in this city I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply to me soon. By the way, personally, you visit these places. If yes so share your story experience with me.
I am delighted to know you liked my information. This destination has many attractions that you should explore. I have a big list of attractions, Personally, my favorite is the Golden Gate Bridge. it is a most renowned landmark. I enjoyed many activities there and had great fun with this spot. I booked Beacon Grand, A Union Square Hotel for staying. I enjoyed the Genius discount at Beacon Grand. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a coffee machine, a flat-screen TV, and a private toilet with a shower for their customers. In their rooms include bed linen and towels. I hope you will like my stuff and it will be helpful for your tour towards this destination. By the way, What is your favorite activity that you would like to enjoy on this tour?