Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to enjoy new trips to be free of my office work.
Guys!  I want to enjoy new trips to be free of my office work. I have decided I will enjoy new years eve trips with my boyfriend. I am happy because of this trip. But I have no idea which things will be impressive for my boyfriend. Do you have any idea about it? If yes, must share it with me. Waiting for your response.
Oh, I am late and can't suggest something roclk on this great occasion. However, now I am willing to know from you what exciting have you enjoyed there and how you made your day full of fun. I am looking for your reply.
Yes! You are too late the replying to this post. I am back from this tour with great memories. Because My boyfriend too much love me. We enjoyed movies, shopping, sightseeing, sunset views, sunrise views, photography, and candle light dinner together. It was an admirable time for us. We won't forget this Journey. He gave me a heart shape beautiful pendant. And the specialty of this pendant is that If we open these our photos will be there.
Well, I read your discussion. There are some things to enjoy a New York eve. What do you say about this things? I hope you like my some information.

Dance Floor Celebration
Game Night, Karaoke Party Fun
Listen to music
Dance
Enjoy