Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-day trip
I wanna enjoy the one day tour from san francisco and my sister suggested to me to take the 1-Day San Francisco Hop On Hop Off City Tour. She said that I could enjoy this trip only for $70.80. She also told me this tour offers to explore many places and also gives you all the good facilities that travelers love to enjoy during his/her journey. So all of you tell me should I take this trip or not?
Well, I read your post I am damn sure your sister's suggestion is great for you. I am damn sure this short trip will be best to enjoy on the weekend. So, Being a traveler I suggest must take your camera and enjoy photography there. All the best for your trip after coming back from this trip must share your story here. Waiting for four your response. Then I will go to enjoy this trip with my love.
There is nothing to think about this cause I have enjoyed this personally and this was a complete package of having fun and collecting memories. I am sure this remains the best idea for you and will return with good memories. However, that's why I wanna say that after trying this must share your views and exciting things that you will enjoy there.