Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural beauty places,
The Azores, Portugal
Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Japan
Antarctica
Reynisfjara, Iceland
Antelope Canyon
All of these are the best places to enjoy natural beauty. My uncle suggest me. So, I have decided in my free time I will visit these attractions.
Woohoo!! What a great attraction list you have created here. i am glad to see them and wanna tell you that exploring Japan in cherry season is my favorite thing. I just love to go around this place but can't go there yet. Let me know have you ever experience this?

Do you know about west coast bus tours usa?
I appreciate your positive feedback on the attraction list. I share your enthusiasm ova games for exploring Japan during cherry season; it's a favorite dream of mine too. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go there yet.
I read your discussion. Sego1, you share a list of some attractive names and these are a positive response to this place name list. Anyway, shaina, Cherry blossom season is wonderful and charming. In 2024, cherry blossom festivel start on round about the last week of March into first week on April on finish. I really hope you enjoy cherry blossom. When you go there, share your experience or your some picture with me. I am waiting for your response.