Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lillian is here!
Hello everyone! 
My name is Lillian and I am a newcomer here who joined this community today. It is my first post here. Let me share with all of you about myself. I am a traveling freak and joined this community for getting stuff about traveling and to share my travel experience here. 
Lillian
Heart 
Welcome to our community!

Hope to see
your interesting travels stories soon!
Hello good to see you here on this board. Hope you will have a pleasant time here like me and can know more about your travel stories. So where will you start first?
Thank you all for welcoming me here! I'm excited to spend time with everyone. I recently visited NYC, also known as the Big Apple, and fell in love with the city that never sleeps. I had a wonderful time and made many great memories.
Good to know that you have a wonderful tie period in NYC. This is a great spot where I love to go with kids and family members. Let me know with whom you were there and what exciting have you enjoyed during your trip. I am looking for your reply.

Say something about westcoast tours
I read your all discussion. Lillian New York City is the wonderful and charming. I think its a best city to spend time family and friends. I visited last month in this city with my friends. We enjoyed a lot and seeing the view of this attraction. I will share some attractions in this city. Central Park, Time Square, States of Liberty, The High Line, and Brooklyn Bridge. What do you say about this? Waiting for your response.