Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE GUIDED MOSQUE TOUR
Free guided tour of Masjid Panglima Kinta, Jalan Masjid, Ipoh

https://www.mosquetourmalaysia.com/masji...lima-kinta

Kindly contact: Naz  017-5921816
                      Sam 012-5028810
Could you please share something about this guided tour? Cause I also have another guided trip that is trips from new york city. I will decide to enjoy any of them after getting stuff about Masjid Panglima Kinta, Jalan Masjid, Ipoh. Hope you will share with us as soon as possible.
I am also want to get information about the Free guided tour of Masjid Panglima Kinta, Jalan Masjid, Ipoh. Because I never visited this place but keen to know about this. Because I aways like to get information about new places and try to explore it.
I'd also want to know more about the free guided tour of the Ipoh mosque Masjid Panglima Kinta, located on Jalan Masjid. Because I've never been here but am curious to learn more. because I'm always interested in learning more about new areas and trying them out.
Great information about all this.
Thank you.
Discover the efficiency of our cutting-edge billing software solutions designed to streamline your financial processes and enhance overall business management. 
(10-05-2023, 07:59 PM)Solomon0 Wrote: I'd also want to know more about the free guided tour of the Ipoh mosque Masjid Panglima Kinta, located on Jalan Masjid. Because I've never been here but am curious to learn more. because I'm always interested in learning more about new areas and trying them out.

Lik you waiting for his reply.