Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show proof I’m a communist, Kit Siang tells Hadi
[Image: b5db09ed-hadi-kitsiang-collage-2-220423.jpg]

PETALING JAYA: DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang has asked PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang to furnish proof that he is linked with communism.

Lim said he would have been arrested by the home ministry under the security laws when Perikatan Nasional (PN) was in power from 2020 to 2022 if Hadi’s allegations were true.

“I have never been a communist, but Hadi insists I am one. When did he discover that?

“But a communist isn’t a devil’s incarnate, as Hadi should be aware that the Saudi Arabia-Iran deal was brokered by Xi Jinping, the President of Communist China,” Lim said in a statement today.

- More -
Clever Strategy – PM Anwar Shifts Raya Open House To PAS Strongholds And Hadi Immediately Goes Crazy
[Image: Muhyiddin-Yassin-and-Hadi-Awang-Racist-Bigots.jpg]

Religious extremist Abdul Hadi Awang could not wait till after the Hari Raya festival to spew hatred against non-Muslim, especially minority ethnic Malaysian Chinese. The holy month of Ramadan was barely over when he threw everything, including the kitchen sink, at DAP (Democratic Action Party) today – saying his PAS Islamist party will never enter DAP’s “kitchen” due to non-halal food.

The holier than thou PAS president bragged that unlike UMNO (United Malays National Organization), he will not cooperate with DAP – even if DAP replaces its Chinese chef with a Muslim chef. Like a broken record, the 75-year-old snake oil salesman has again accused DAP of pro-communist and anti-Islam. The fake holy man appears desperate and panicked.

Mr Hadi should have advised and pressured ex-PM Muhyiddin Yassin to cut diplomatic ties with Beijing and outlaw trades and commerce with the Communist Party of China during the 33 months PAS was part of backdoor Perikatan Nasional government from March 2020 to November 2022. At the very least, he should make police reports that the “communist DAP” is ruling the country.

- More -