Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does the US really want to ban TikTok?
Hey hey! The question of why the US wants to ban TikTok is complex with various perspectives. Some of the issues include data privacy, national security, and potential influence over users' information and data... It's important to note that there are also differing opinions on this topic. You can check https://socialfollowersfree.com/

It can be interesting and useful service. Exploring different tools and strategies to grow followers on social media platforms is always great...Bye!
(04-25-2023, 03:42 PM)TommeHie Wrote: The question of why the US wants to ban TikTok is a complex one with various perspectives. Some of the concerns include data privacy, national security, and potential influence over users' information. I understand why they want to ban it

When the US could not compete, they just try to find a reason to ban. That is all.
I think it's because TikTok is owned by a Chinese company, and there are concerns that the Chinese government might use the app to collect data on U.S. citizens or for other forms of espionage. While a ban may be a way to address this problem, it is essential to consider the potential consequences and the availability of alternative solutions.

I would be distraught, as I maintain my TikTok account, and I already have a relatively large audience that I have gained through free likes and subscribers on www.tikfreefollowers.com. A ban might violate free speech, and other ways exist to address security and privacy issues without a ban.