Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Prove it,” Tun M tells Anwar over claims of using position to enrich family, himself
[Image: Mahathir-Anwar-1-1536x792.jpg]

FORMER premier Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has taken a swipe at Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim for claiming that the former had used his position to enrich his family and himself when he was in power.

Demanding that the Tambun MP back his claims with proof, the former Pejuang chairman said while noting that accusations that are unproven cannot be accepted as the truth.

“I want Anwar to provide proof that I enriched my family and I. Making accusations is easy, but accusations that are not proven cannot be accepted as the truth. It is slander,” Dr Mahathir said via a thread on Twitter today (March 27).

- More -
I’ll show you proof, Anwar tells Dr M over ‘enrichment’ claim
[Image: 52410f10-anwar-ibrahim-n-mahathir-mohama...070423.jpg]

SHAH ALAM: Anwar Ibrahim says he will show Dr Mahathir Mohamad the evidence to back statements he made during PKR’s congress, which has led to Mahathir filing a letter of demand against the prime minister.

At the congress, Anwar took a veiled jab at Mahathir, claiming that Mahathir, who served as prime minister for 22 years under Barisan Nasional and another 22 months when Pakatan Harapan came into power in 2018, had enriched his family during his time in power.

- More -