Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fahmi Fadzil’s role as “Information Minister”
[Image: malaysia-covid-certificate.jpg]

THE “Information” portfolio is the traditional portfolio of what is currently known as the Communications and Digital Ministry and its minister is none other than Fahmi Fadzil.

To date, we have one of the youngest and better-looking ministers to helm the ministry for the first time. Previous ministers such as Tan Sri Mohamed Rahmat still rings a bell.

Since taking over the ministry, I have noticed that Fahmi has been in the limelight very often. This goes without saying since he enjoys good relations with the press and he now has Bernama to support the government of the day.

Important Role

It will not be long before his critics out to destroy the unity government will start hitting out at Fahmi, claiming that he is always hogging the limelight.

They will do this just to create a sense of jealousy amongst his own colleagues in his own party, with the aim of splitting the party.

Let me prepare Fahmi for this in advance, and let me also prepare the leaders in PKR and the public in advance. Perhaps, by doing this, it can avert an unnecessary attack on Fahmi and the ministry he is helming.

- More -