Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastering art of coalition building key, now that days of single, dominant party over
Mastering art of coalition building key, now that days of single, dominant party over, says DAP strategist

[Image: Grand_Shravasti_blessing_ceremony_1112_(1).jpg]

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 8 — The outcome of the 14th general election (GE14) heralded a new political dynamic for Malaysia, effectively ending the days of a single party dominating the country’s political landscape, said DAP’s Liew Chin Tong.

As a result, political parties must now focus on building a stronger, more cohesive coalition in the run-up to the looming election cycle as they attempt to woo voters.

“There is no longer one single party taiko (big brother). The days of one dominant party were over in 2018. It means there is no more Umno in its old form. Najib would often say Umno is born to lead. Those days are over.

“Umno, if it wants to survive, has to work with other parties and assume a position in which it is going to enter a coalition of parties of similar strength. 

- More =
I rarely read the news, so I can't tell you anything about this article. I really like to do art, not politics. I think it's better to fully immerse myself in creating my paintings than to read various political arguments that will lead to nothing.  I love taking beautiful photos, not just for Instagram. I have a lot of framed photos. With www.frameshop.com.au, I let my creativity run wild and create my own frames, making them unique. Soon I want to open my own little store and make people happy by selling them my art.