Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will PAS apologise for spreading untruth about DAP like Jamal Abdullah?
[Image: Jamal-Abdillah.jpg]

THAT award-winning singer Jamal Abdullah had gone on social media to apologise to DAP for spreading lies and untruths about the party has prompted retired DAP supremo Lim Kit Siang to ask if PAS president Tan Sri Hadi Awang and the PAS Perak commissioner Razman Zakaria will do likewise.

Yesterday (Nov 8), Jamal made an open apology for his recent call on Twitter to reject DAP for lies and untruth about azan (call for prayers) and tahfiz schools under the DAP government in Penang.

“To all Malaysians who follow my videos, I humbly apologise for what I said in the earlier video. What I said then was a political ‘spin’, and I regret that I said such things against the DAP and PH (Pakatan Harapan),” he noted in a two-minute Twitter video. “To the DAP and PH, my sincere apologies for what I said about you.”

Jamal, 63, further admitted that his statement against the DAP and PH was based on heresay which went viral on social media during the last two general elections.

“I’m not a politician, and I formed my opinions based on conversations with friends who are politically inclined. I regret making that video, and I have chosen to let Malaysian voters who are my fans decide for themselves.”

- More -