Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jin Shin Jyutsu Frequently Asked Questions
[Image: Flows-For-Life-Jin-Shin-Jyutsu-FAQs.jpg]

How to pronounce Jin Shin Jyutsu?
Jin Shin Jyutsu is pronounced as jin shin jitsu*
[i]*as described in The Touch of Healing by Alice Burmeister[/i]

What does Jin Shin Jyutsu mean?
Literally translated from the Japanese, Jin Shin Jyutsu means ‘The Art of the Creator through the Person of Knowing and Compassion.’
Jin = Person of Knowing and Compassion
Shin = The Creator
Jyutsu = Art

What IS Jin Shin Jyutsu?
Jin Shin Jyutsu is a universal Art of harmonising the life energy in the body by lightly placing the fingers and hands over clothing. It is a gentle, yet dynamic practice for health and wellbeing, available to each one of us (also animals!). It utilises a unique system of 26 ‘energy sites’ on the body called Safety Energy Locks.

Jin Shin Jyutsu has two aspects which sets it apart from most modalities: it can be applied by a trained practitioner and also learnt as self help.

Innate to each one of us, it is what makes Jin Shin Jyutsu so marvellous. Babies and children inherently know this when they suck their thumb and fingers: by doing so they help boost their energies and bring balance to their whole being.
In our every day lives, we use Jin Shin Jyutsu to help ourselves all the time, but we do it unconsciously, without awareness. When we are introduced to Jin Shin Jyutsu our AWARENESS is awakened to understanding how to help MYSELF.

Which means that when I know where to put my hands on my body, I can regenerate my energies, or help myself get rid of a headache or neck ache or whatever.

[i]Mary Burmeister says: “Jin Shin Jyutsu is simply the Art of Getting to KNOW (HELP) MYSELF.”[/i]

[i]- More -[/i]